Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hair conditioner - thoughs?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • im use Aussie curl conditioner ,

  • ErnieSwift
    ErnieSwift

    As a black woman with 3c and 4a hair, I ABSOLUTELY need a separate conditioner. I also deep condition in the middle of the week as a cowash. ๐Ÿซถ Unless you have hair that gets oily or weighed down very

  • I have dermatitis so I try to avoid non-medical products for my hair but I do use conditioner more often than I should, I just need it

56 minutes ago, May said:

im use Aussie curl conditioner ,

Ahhhhh this was one of my favs for the longest time. ๐Ÿ’› One of the best conditioners ever imo.

14 hours ago, SoSickOfThatSOL said:

I always use it. And some medical tips:

Shampoo is for cleaning only, so use it only on your scalp. Be gentle, don't scratch, don't use your nails, just the fingertips to spread and "gently rub" it nicely.

Conditioner should be used only from the middle part of your hair to your tips, should never touch your scalp.

Depending on the medical grade of your product you should leave it to work 2-3 min.

I thought conditioner is also for moiturizing the scalp so I always make sure that the conditioners distributed down to the hair roots skull

I never used it when my hair was short, but now it's a bit longer and I've got curls and it's simply a must. I've also noticed that investing in specified products for your hair as opposed to cheap stuff has largely paid dividends for me. Curl shampoo and a conditioner from a local brand that doesn't use any unneccesary ingredients have largely improved the feel and texture of my hair.

Yes, ever since I let my hair grow it became very wavy/curly and I use a conditioner because it's easier to comb and style my hair afterwords. Also it smells so good mmmmmh

On 9/20/2026 at 9:08 PM, May said:

im use Aussie curl conditioner ,

omg I use this as well, I love it!

On 9/21/2026 at 2:32 AM, MonsterJohn said:

I thought conditioner is also for moiturizing the scalp so I always make sure that the conditioners distributed down to the hair roots skull

Yeah, you shouldn't be doing that. The components of the conditioner can irritate your scalp.

Another advice I give my patients is to do it first thing when you shower, and properly wash your face and any other part of your body that it might touch afterwards. Leaving it on the area can cause acne breakouts or bacne for example.

No matter the length of my hair, I always condition michael For the past two years, I've been rotating between Cรฉcred's moisturizing deep conditioner and hydration conditioner; and I use Creme of Nature's leave-in conditioner.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.