Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Remmeber this indie dubstep hit?

Featured Replies

It took me a while to get the name of the song I probably haven't heard this in a decade. The chorus doesn't hit like I remember it but this had 10 year old me in a chokehold when it came out

Came here for hold it against me

I'm leaving disappointed

rogue2

Totally forgot about this song! Didn't realize it was that old tbh, I would've guessed 2015.

  • Author
7 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Not available in my country which sing is it?

1 minute ago, raposavelozmarrom said:

It wont open but i hope its Zendaya's Replay

I remember liking this song for like a week and it got old VERY fast then hated it.

Wasn't this song in like a laptop commercial or something then popped off from there???

11 minutes ago, ohyallwantedatwist said:

Wasn't this song in like a laptop commercial or something then popped off from there???

Internet Explorer rip

Edited by stochastic

Yes I remember loving this song and Nero's Promises at the same time. It's still pretty good as far as male pop music goes too

Oh wow, I'm having flashbacks to an era! This song was everywhere — even still, I never knew the name or artist, but it was massive.

I remember watching this music video on MTV Hits and was PISSED at the scenes of him on stage because he has like NO stage presence

clack

It's been years since I have listened to it, don't really revisit nowadays, but I used to enjoy it back in the day.

6 hours ago, stochastic said:

Internet Explorer rip

LOL that's right, throwback to monoculture

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.