Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Twitter/X to separate retweets from tweets

Featured Replies

Always annoyed the hell out of me when you have to scroll through someone's reposts till you get to their actual tweets ,thank god deadbanana2

I think this is yet another unnecessary DUMB change.. it's lit called a timeline for a reason

why hasn't somebody bought Twitter back from that man already weeps

23 minutes ago, KingWitch said:

Always annoyed the hell out of me when you have to scroll through someone's reposts till you get to their actual tweets ,thank god deadbanana2

10 minutes ago, okgo said:

I think this is yet another unnecessary DUMB change.. it's lit called a timeline for a reason

why hasn't somebody bought Twitter back from that man already weeps

oprah-winfrey-so-what-is-the-truth.gif

I think it's nice to just be able to see someone's own tweets without having to look through everything they repost, I've wanted this for a while. That being said... I can't say what I wanna say because fascisTRL will give me a warning but imagine bad things about the site's owner

Honestly this is the first (and most likely last) good thing Felon Musk has ever done. I mainly use it on desktop tho and the change doesn't appear there.

This actually could have been a nice feature it had been in two separate tabs after the original combined two being the default because now everyone's profiles lack's personality of all they like to rt and tweet/enjoy; it's just... flat now lol noparty

When my Twitter updated, I thought it ugly as hell and I still do, it's too much and too many tabs.

should've just made a way to filter it by clicking the tweets tab again or smthin, but this works too

Does anyone actually go to someone profiles to check what they reposted though rip its good if u wanna see what they tweet i guess

as a stalker IVE BEEN WAITING for this jonny3 I don't wanna see their RTs I wanna see their tweets and replies

I HATE IT SO MUCH

I only use twitter to retweet Hyunjin and suga tweets and I very rarely tweet but now when I go to my profile it's my cringe tweets and I hate it to the point I gotta post my own Hyunjin content now

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.