Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Create a set list for Confessions II Tour

Featured Replies

Now that Confessions II has been out for a few days and the possibility of a tour feels inevitable, especially with some of the strongest reviews of her career, it's exciting to imagine what songs could make the setlist. What tracks would you want to see included on the tour?

Aside from the new tracks and faves from the original Confessions , I would absolutely love to see Impressive Instant and Skin make a return.

PART I - CLUB OF LOVE

1. I Feel So Free/Future Lovers

2. Good for the Soul

3. Love Sensation

4. Get Together

PART II - CRYSTAL MAZE

5. Bizarre

6. Sorry

7. Everything

8. Impressive Instant

9. Ray of Light

PART III - HEAD MISTRESS

10. School

11. Justify My Love

12. My Sins Are My Savior

13. Human Nature

14. Vogue

PART IV - DANCETERIA

15. Bring Your Love

16. Danceteria

17. Read My Lips/La Isla Bonita

18. Deeper and Deeper

19. Music

PART V - RAINY SHORE

20. One Step Away

21. Skin

22. Frozen

23. Fragile

ENCORE - CALL IT LOVE

24. Love Without Words

25. Hung Up

Edited by Uncatena

ACT 1:

I Feel So Free (Interlude)

Good For The Soul

One Step Away

Get Together

Bring Your Love / Lucky Star

Everybody

ACT 2:

Spanish Eyes (Interlude)

Read My Lips

La Isla Bonita

Who's That Girl

ACT 3:

Everything (Interlude)

Love Sensation

Love Without Words

Sorry

Express Yourself

Bizarre

ACT 4:

Miles Away (Interlude)

Frozen

Fragile / Keep It Together

The Power of Goodbye

Borderline

ACT 5:

Erotica (Interlude)

Rescue Me

School

My Sins Are My Saviour / Paradise

Betrayal

Drowned World

The Test / Little Star

ENCORE:

Deeper and Deeper (Interlude)

Hung Up

Danceteria / Vogue

5OveVAl.gif

Edited by Venice B

Opening:

Act I: Future Rave

IFSF / Future Lovers

Physical Attraction (rave remix)

Forbidden Love (Confessions 1 - new mix)

One Step Away

Interlude: Spoken word about Dance over rave-style instrumental

Act 2: Techno immersion

Impressive Instant

Bizarre

Bring Your Love (Afterhours mix new version)

Read My Lips / La Isla Bonita

Interlude: Fragile

Act 3: Jazz club

Love Without Words

Deeper & Deeper

School / Waiting

My Sins are My Saviour

Betrayal

Interlude: Keep it Together

Act 4: Come outside into the light - outdoor set like Good for the Soul video

Good For the Soul

Sky Fits Heaven

Everything

Skin

Interlude: Rescue Me

Act 5: After party

Everybody

Danceteria / Music (close on extended "everyone here is a work of art" repetition, getting audience to chant along with it)

Edited by ____Summer

Idk. It's impossible at the moment.

All I know is that the ***** needs to open the show coming up from a boombox on the stage with the veil to fog and the first spoken "I Feel So Free" before doing the whole song. I will instantly die on the spot, RIP, bye ATRLonsters

I Feel So Free

Good for the Soul

Get Together

Love Sensation

Physical Attraction

(Girl Gone Wild) interlude

Sorry

Betrayal

Human Nature

Bizarre

Thief of Hearts

(One Step Away) interlude

Everything

Love Without Words

School

Bring Your Love

Justify My Love

(Sins Savior) interlude

Frozen

Fragile

Deeper and Deeper

Read My Lips

(Vogue) interlude

Hung Up

Into the Groove

Music

Everybody

Danceteria

VIDEO INTRO

Like a Virgin / Lucky Star / Material Girl / Vogue / Open Your Heart [Video montage]

ACT I – DANCETERIA

Danceria

Everybody

Bizarre

Love Sensation

Rescue Me

INTERLUDE I

Girl Gone Wild [Male dancers, dance interlude]

ACT II – SCHOOL OF CONFESSION

School

Hung Up / Get Together / Sorry

Bring Your Love

Push

INTERLUDE II

Medellín (Finally Enough Love Remix) [Female dancers interlude]

ACT III – LATIN HEAT

Who's That Girl (Intro: Isaac)

Read My Lips

La Isla Bonita

Causing a Commotion (Elements of Hot Sauce & Back That Up to the Beat)

INTERLUDE III – THE EVOLUTION OF DANCE

Hollywood (Disco Remix) [Montage video of all great dance artists]

4 Minutes (Intro only)

ACT IV – JOURNEY THROUGH DANCE

Good for the Soul / One Step Away

Candy Shop (Elements of James Brown style)

Express Yourself (Elements of Rhythm Nation)

Music (Elements of Stayin' Alive & Spinning Around)

Holiday (Elements of How Deep Is Your Love & Show Me Love)

Erotica (Elements of Thief of Hearts, God Control & Bad Girls)

INTERLUDE IV

Take a Bow (Orchestral) [Slow dancers]

ACT V – REFLECTION

Fragile

I'll Remember (Elements of Little Star & The Test)

This Used to Be My Playground

The Power of Good-Bye

Betrayal

INTERLUDE V

Forbidden Love (Spoken Video Interlude)

ACT VI – CELEBRATION

Love Without Words

Jump (Elements of Give It 2 Me)

Papa Don't Preach

Into the Groove

Like a Prayer / I Feel So Free

ENCORE – ASCENSION

Ray of Light (Elements of Living for Love and Everything)

All I know is that the following better not be missing:

I Feel So Free, Good for the Soul, One Step Away, Bring Your Love, Danceteria, Read My Lips, Everything, Love Sensation, Love Without Words, Bizarre, School, Fragile, My Sins Are My Savior, Betrayal

If she wants to skip something, she can choose from The Test and L.E.S. Girl, even though I wouldn't recommend.

Act I - Journey to the Future: 1. I Feel So Free, 2. Ray of Light Sasha Twilo Mix Edit x Good for the Soul (Medley), 3. Future Lovers, 4. Love Sensation, 5. Celebration

Act II - The Club of Love: 6. Lucky Star (w/ elements of the Levitating Remix), 7. Bring Your Love, 8. Into the Groove, 9. Love Without Words, 10. Get Together

Act III - Character Study: 11. Vogue, 12. Danceteria, 13. Music x Everybody (Mash-Up), 14. Impressive Instant, 15. Everything, 16. Sorry (w/ elements of the PSB Maxi-Mix)

Act IV - The Master and the Student: 17. 4 Minutes, 18. Popular, 19. Read My Lips (w/ elements of Deeper and Deeper), 20. My Sins Are My Savior x Justify My Love (Mash-Up), 21. School, 22. Thief of Hearts

Act V - Journey to Freedom: 23. Jump, 24. Nothing Really Matters x One Step Away x Rescue Me (Medley), 25. Like a Prayer, 26. Fragile

Encore: 27. Bizarre, 28. Hung Up

Edited by RobDeWittBukater

Everybody

  1. I feel So Free

  2. Get Together

  3. Danceteria

  4. Everything

  5. Hung Up

Jump

  1. Sorry

  2. Nothing Really Matters

  3. Love without words

  4. Ray of Light

  5. Jump

Good for the Soul

  1. Good for the Soul

  2. Love sensation

  3. Deeper & Deeper

  4. School

  5. I don't search I find

Bizzare

  1. Bizzare

  2. Like A Prayer

  3. Vouge

  4. Bring Your Love

  5. Into the Groove

Music

  1. Candy Shop

  2. One Step away

  3. My Sins are my savior

  4. Forbidden Love

  5. Music

Immaculate

  1. Fragile

  2. Frozen

  3. Erotica

  4. Rescue Me

  5. The Test

Express Yourself

  1. Material Girl

  2. Express Yourself

  3. Holiday

  4. Like a Virgin

  5. L.E.S Girl

REBEL HEART /Encore

  1. Papa Don't preach

  2. La Isla Bonita

  3. Lucky Star

  4. The Power of Goodbye

  5. Human Nature

3 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Everybody

  1. I feel So Free

  2. Get Together

  3. Danceteria

  4. Everything

  5. Hung Up

Jump

  1. Sorry

  2. Nothing Really Matters

  3. Love without words

  4. Ray of Light

  5. Jump

Good for the Soul

  1. Good for the Soul

  2. Love sensation

  3. Deeper & Deeper

  4. School

  5. I don't search I find

Bizzare

  1. Bizzare

  2. Like A Prayer

  3. Vouge

  4. Bring Your Love

  5. Into the Groove

Music

  1. Candy Shop

  2. One Step away

  3. My Sins are my savior

  4. Forbidden Love

  5. Music

Immaculate

  1. Fragile

  2. Frozen

  3. Erotica

  4. Rescue Me

  5. The Test

Express Yourself

  1. Material Girl

  2. Express Yourself

  3. Holiday

  4. Like a Virgin

  5. L.E.S Girl

REBEL HEART /Encore

  1. Papa Don't preach

  2. La Isla Bonita

  3. Lucky Star

  4. The Power of Goodbye

  5. Human Nature

no more human nature please, its so overdone

All I know is that she needs to do Deeper and Deeper on this tour

8 minutes ago, iC0NIC said:

All I know is that she needs to do Deeper and Deeper on this tour

she done it already on Rebel heart tour

15 minutes ago, DonnaSpring said:

she done it already on Rebel heart tour

Well yes but that was 11 years ago

9 hours ago, Uncatena said:

PART I - CLUB OF LOVE

1. I Feel So Free/Future Lovers

2. Good for the Soul

3. Love Sensation

4. Get Together

PART II - CRYSTAL MAZE

5. Bizarre

6. Sorry

7. Everything

8. Impressive Instant

9. Ray of Light

PART III - HEAD MISTRESS

10. School

11. Justify My Love

12. My Sins Are My Savior

13. Human Nature

14. Vogue

PART IV - DANCETERIA

15. Bring Your Love

16. Danceteria

17. Read My Lips/La Isla Bonita

18. Deeper and Deeper

19. Music

PART V - RAINY SHORE

20. One Step Away

21. Skin

22. Frozen

23. Fragile

ENCORE - CALL IT LOVE

24. Love Without Words

25. Hung Up

i absolutely love this and the headmistress act needs to happen

i would only change Danceteria going into Music cuz of the Musicesque outro i fear they would transition perfectly

52 minutes ago, iC0NIC said:

Well yes but that was 11 years ago

she has other songs she hasnt done for longer and some she never has

Rescue me is a perfect examaple

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.