Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Enough time has passed 2.0.. I was wrong about Confessions.

Featured Replies

After a few more listens on Confessions II I am liking the album. It's not ok.. I DON'T **** WITH ***!

giphy-2020-09-03T184553.600.gif

Thank you everyone.

There's nothing that Madonna cannot do indeed, including showing @Lagerfeld the light.

rogue2

Okay the Confessions 2 thread is right there you can share your opinions there

vin

14 minutes ago, Lagerfeld said:

Thoughts? @Iceland

rogue2

but are you being honest or just being performative

rogue2

  • Author
39 minutes ago, Iceland said:

but are you being honest or just being performative

rogue2

I was at first but maybe because I was overwhelmed by the new album.

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.