Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Are there any good queer streamers?

Featured Replies

I've noticed that I've become more of a cuck-gamer... I love watching other people game!

A few months ago I found Ollie Dreamer on youtube. He's a gay twink streamer, that plays most of the games I like (horror, fantasy etc) Watching his video's made me realize I like seeing queer commentators the most. They're the funniest.

Are there more queers streamers out there that I can support? There was also this gay australian gamer that was trolling call of duty guys. His video's were hilarious. But I can't find them anymore...

EDIT

Shittttt, can a mod move this to Entertainment please rip

4 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

A few months ago I found Ollie Dreamer on youtube

have you seen his alt matty

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

have you seen his alt matty

He has another gaming content channel?

If it's "only fans" material, I'm NOT interested. Him and I can only be sisters I fear.

Edited by Patient Zero

Came to suggest Ollie lol. sistrens

Suzi, the Sphere Hunter is the only other person I can think of, but she doesn't really stream anymore. She's queer and trans, and is mostly known for her Resident Evil retrospectives.

Maybe Jacob and Julia from Secret Sleepover Society? They're married, but both are bisexual. They do a lot of indie horror.

La señora elfa. Faranews might be boring if you are not Argentinian but the anecdotes and lores bit should be fun.

https://twitch.tv/martinciriook

There's a guy named Koijay, he does mostly tomodachi life 2 but I think he's cute and funny

found-on-twitter-v0-fsbyv3kyx5oc1.jpeg?w

Jk she's straight but has become a gay icon

Edited by stochastic

  • Author
30 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Does he have an alt? matty

1 hour ago, Patient Zero said:

Does he have an alt? matty

ive seen some jerkoff vids

Vvv.thumb.png.0d5869cfe6f7e0a2337784aaef

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.