Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

If you could choose ANYONE…

Featured Replies

Let's say you're an upcoming pop star just signed to a major label and they give you the option to work with any producer(s) in the world for your debut album.

pikachoo

Who would you choose to build the sonic palette of your first impression? nicole2

I'd personally choose any or all of these hit-makers:

Cirkut, Gesaffelstein, Koreless, Oscar Görres giraffe

William Orbit and Max Martin will make some cute bops and Umru will provide a few reworks of them for me coffee

Edited by mercurialworld

Timbaland x Dan Nigro. I'd want it to sound like nothing that's been done before.

3 minutes ago, Raphy said:

Timbaland x Dan Nigro. I'd want it to sound like nothing that's been done before.

I'd want it to sound almost like this but a bit more alt-rock.

Stuart Price. I don't even like his music that much, I just think he's handsome and I wanna cross swords with him.

giphy.gif

Max Martin and Shellback. 12 songs. The way ATRL would make threads about my album for decades

pikachoo

17 minutes ago, Raphy said:

Timbaland x Dan Nigro. I'd want it to sound like nothing that's been done before.

So you pick two producers who are known for recycling the same sound over and over again? sheep

OT: Tommy Brown, Yoo Youngjin, Boys Noize

Edited by Sheep

1 minute ago, Outbound said:

Max Martin and Shellback. 12 songs. The way ATRL would make threads about my album for decades

pikachoo

Wait. Max Martin and Shellback for the first day only. Then on the second day I realise I can get ANYONE on the line so I also call Danja, RedOne, Bloodshy & Avant and Bonnie McKee. I'll be still having threads written about it even in 2080.

kukai

4 minutes ago, UrMom said:

Stuart Price. I don't even like his music that much, I just think he's handsome and I wanna cross swords with him.

giphy.gif

Are you excited for CONFESSIONS II ?

3 minutes ago, Sheep said:

So you pick two producers who are known for recycling the same sound over and over again? sheep

have they worked together on a song? maybe they need a challengeryan2

3 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Are you excited for CONFESSIONS II ?

Of course! Album of the Year. I'm perched.

9 minutes ago, UrMom said:

Of course! Album of the Year. I'm perched.

I've got something I want to talk about.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.