Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

How to snatch trade during World Cup?

Featured Replies

I live in a host city and I'm experiencing FOMO with all the trade coming in for WC. I am mostly at work as well which sucks!!

Any tips?

oprah.gif

Meet straight men, act like a man, become besties with them, then come out of the closet and have them take time to process this information until they start flirting and make their first move

chances are some of the are DL on grindr but its not worth it if theyre DL

Sniffies or Grindr, both are evil corporations but gays (and dl men) use them suburban

  • Author
7 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

chances are some of the are DL on grindr but its not worth it if theyre DL

I don't want to date them. suburban

A metropolitan speaking here. I normally cheer with them as if I am on their side and then I drop hints to see who sees eye to eye.

Keep it fun, keep it playful, DL men generally don't like to be pressured gaycat4

Edited by katysuxx

Just be femme as much as possible. Wear super tight pants or shorts that show off your butt and offer your hole after the game.

Perform a satanic ritual under the moon asking Baphomet for some sex with smelly straggots. That usually works.

Lure a hungry one into your place with food and don't let them leave

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Meet straight men, act like a man, become besties with them, then come out of the closet and have them take time to process this information until they start flirting and make their first move

isn't this the 3 to 5 years plan?

1 hour ago, Lagerfeld said:

I don't want to date them. suburban

i meant that they likely wont be getting themselves checked or on PrEP

you live in Vancouver?

by the way Canada just played, you can say something like "I know Canada had a **** game but if you play my game it will be clean"

Edited by Pikachoo

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.