Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Has anyone else tried the "O method" ?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ok im interested … do you have a video example ?

  • TouchinFree
    TouchinFree

    U dont wanna see my face when I go through that. My voice on the other hand does sound nice though. A mix between an injured viking and Fergie's cartwheel noises

  • Author
10 hours ago, Bicassie said:

This is rooted in sex magick and is related to black magic, I'd advise everyone to be careful with this if you aren't anyone who works with stuff like this since it can backfire quite easily

It literally ruined my life and made me homeless

I hope this isn't true? I mean , I hope it isn't part of dark magic. Dark magic is evil. And I do understand and know it does or may involve sex in some ways at times and lots of plasphemous things as I've experienced some serious witches in my extended family.

But I did find the method really strong. Im not even joking when I say, right when I finished at some point i heard from a person I had in mind. And they were at my door. It was scary.

Can you tell me about your experience?

Well, I certainly do believe in manifestation. It's an interesting theory with the overall heightened sense of being in that moment.

12 hours ago, Bicassie said:

This is rooted in sex magick and is related to black magic, I'd advise everyone to be careful with this if you aren't anyone who works with stuff like this since it can backfire quite easily

It literally ruined my life and made me homeless

The concept of masturbating one day and finding yourself in the streets the next

britney-spears-act-surprised.gif

On 4/27/2026 at 1:56 PM, Nashe said:

in some books you can find it under the Rita Ora-method

rita-o.gif

  • 5 months later...

OMG YES I FOUND IT! here's the thread! clap3

dude. this stuff is f*cking legit. holy actual f*ck. the way I thought

women would like never be attracted to me ever again

and yet last weekend

I f*cked one of my friends who I've had a crush on for months

and this morning I

f*cked this other female friend of mine who I've had a crush on for awhile too… IN MY CAR. jonny5

I… am in awe. I also

made out with a random 45 year old woman who is friends with that second girl at an afters last night/this morning.

so yeah. idk if it's my newfound confidence, being insanely consistent with this o method (I just whacked it 5 minutes ago and did it again), just my haircut doing wonders, or a combo of all three but… yeah I. genuinely believe in this. man. I already loved being bisexual but being ACTIVELY bisexual this consistently nowadays is me actually living out my dream. unreal. heart2

being bisexual has always been a core part of my identity. I am a very sexual being in general but like… I'm so glad people finally are feeling like they take me seriously as a bisexual man. for years in my mid-20s it was just "oh he's a gay dude who's confused" or "oh he'll eventually realize that he doesn't like women." no. I love women so much. I love men too. I am wholeheartedly and contently bisexual and I wouldn't change it for the world heart2 it's a beautiful thing

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.