Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Rank these Dan Nigro collaborations

Poll 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Strongest song?

    • Cameo Lover
      16%
    • I Blame Myself
      29%
    • Pink Pony Club
      54%
    • drop dead
      0%
      0
  2. 2. Weakest song?

    • Cameo Lover
      29%
    • I Blame Myself
      8%
    • Pink Pony Club
      4%
    • drop dead
      58%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
15 minutes ago, RoseBud said:

did any of those go number one ? michael

Google is right there short n sweetie

oh my god what? CAMEO LOVER is obviously the f*cking best holy sh*t I'd forgotten that was him jonny5 one of the best pop songs of all time! top 100, f*cking EASILY dude! it's gonna be underrated here cause people looooove to snub Kimbra for some reason 🙄 even though she's one of the best artists of the 21st century (I'm thinking top 30). dude the production on Cameo Lover though??? holy shhiiiiitttt 10/10 masterpiece, Madonna and Feist are somehow both seething that neither of them ever made that f*cking masterpiece (I love both of them so much too but you get my picture right?)

anyway!

worst? Pink Pony Club katie I'm sorry, I f*cking LOVE Chappell! but the hype Pink Pony Club gets should 100% be allocated instead to the far superior Red Wine Supernova sorry maybe it's partially cause Pink Pony Club reminds me of one of my ex best friends being super f*cking drunk and obnoxious but idk. Red Wine Supernova does everything Pink Pony Club does butttt better!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.