Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Evanescence - 'Sanctuary'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 164
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Firelight
    Firelight

    I just made this quickly in Photoshop and thought I'd share it here.

  • YoungDreamer
    YoungDreamer

    From the album press release: This highly anticipated single was co-written and produced by Zakk Cervini (Bad Omens, YUNGBLD, Bring Me The Horizon, Spiritbox) and Jordan Fish (Bring Me The Horizon, Po

  • They announced a new music video coming out. Hopefully for Self Destruct, Rapture, or Beautiful Lie.

The album cover is cracking me up. Lowkey kinda like it, but I think tacky album covers, especially from bands that got their start in the 00s era of super tacky covers, are fun.

I'm glad Afterlife was included. Great song and when insiders were teasing this new project last year it sounded like the song would fit well with the new tracks. Also glad this is coming before the tour (or at least my July date nn).

My husband is a huge stan of them and Amy so I feel like I follow them a lot closer since the early 20s so I can give updates before anyone else flower

can't wait to hear the rest of the album. this first single is very promising. don't really care about Afterlife being included but sure let's pad those sales a little.



4 hours ago, YoungDreamer said:

How Can I Feel

*How Do I Heal

4:11
3:18
3:55
3:27
4:10
4:16
3:49
4:50
3:52
4:19
5:13
3:35

The cover serves Coverlandia, why is it so ugly chick3

other than that I can't wait jonny

Edited by Misguided Ghost

3 hours ago, Asterkinj said:

Sanctuary

I just made this quickly in Photoshop and thought I'd share it here. heart

yeah this is immensely better, i like how the whole band is there... but like @Ewan Chaos said, it's tacky but kinda fun dies

Well besides the garbage cover I'm excited! Only 8 more hours for me till I get to hear the single

Who tf still uses splatter brushes in 2026? We want 2000s music, not 2000s covers

I couldn't resist the urge to wait until tomorrow to listen to "Who Will You Follow" so I used a VPN to change my location to New Zealand so I could play it on YouTube.

All I can say is, Amy…

  • Author

The album, which features tracks produced by Cervini/Fish alongside songs produced by Nick Raskulinecz (Korn, Foo Fighters, Rush) will be available June 5th as a Digital Album, Standard CD, Deluxe CD and limited-edition Box Set. A double vinyl of the album will be released on September 4th.

https://maytherockbewithyou.com/mtrbwy/2026/04/evanescence-drops-new-single-who-will-you-follow-announce-new-album-sanctuary-out-june-5th/

From the Japanese Deluxe edition description

Evanescence, led by Amy Lee, return with their long-awaited new album, their first since 2021's "The Bitter Truth." Producers include Nick Raskulinecz, Zach Cervini, and Jordan Fish (formerly of Bring Me the Horizon). The album includes "Afterlife," created for the new Netflix anime series "Devil May Cry" in March 2025, the latest single "Who Will You Follow," and more. "Fight Like a Girl," the theme song for the film "Ballerina: The World of John Wick," is included as a bonus track on the Japanese CD edition. The deluxe edition comes with a Blu-ray featuring 72 minutes of live footage from the Amsterdam performance on November 30, 2022. Includes liner notes, lyrics, and Japanese translations. Features Blu-spec CD2 format. Japan-only release. *As this title is a Friday release, orders will be delivered on or after the release date.

Rapture > Afterlife > Sanctuary is such an aesthetically pleasing run of song titles. I can't wait to hear how they sound played one after the other.

5 hours ago, J-esper said:

From the Japanese Deluxe edition description

I had a feeling it was just going to be FLAG but I'm looking forward to the Blu-ray.

Aside from the cover, I'm looking forward to this.

the way the cover is going viral

amy is probably in front of whatever online image editor she used to make it going

tenor.gif

OK I need a diaper, please jonny5 because DAMN!! bloo

*No songs under 3 minutes: GOOD

*Glad WDYF is heavy

*Forever Without You will obviously be the slow/sad song (hopefully not about a dead sibling again)

*I don't mind the cover. it's just a digital single cover. so who cares???

2 hours ago, I♥Toronto said:

OK I need a diaper, please jonny5 because DAMN!! bloo

*No songs under 3 minutes: GOOD

*Glad WDYF is heavy

*Forever Without You will obviously be the slow/sad song (hopefully not about a dead sibling again)

*I don't mind the cover. it's just a digital single cover. so who cares???

It's the album cover though? Right?

8 hours ago, I♥Toronto said:

OK I need a diaper, please jonny5 because DAMN!! bloo

*No songs under 3 minutes: GOOD

*Glad WDYF is heavy

*Forever Without You will obviously be the slow/sad song (hopefully not about a dead sibling again)

*I don't mind the cover. it's just a digital single cover. so who cares???

Don't do Hello, Like You, The Other Side, & Far From Heaven like that! All classics!

On 4/9/2026 at 11:40 AM, Otana said:

it is getting dragged everywhere hun

IMG-6819.gif

Not a Samira's gif in ATRL deadbanana2

Ot: perched for this and yeah the cover is giving 2009 coverlandia teas

I changed the artwork on my Apple Music to see what it looked like and I really like it.

IMG-1046.png

Oh Amy 'DesignIsMyPassion' Lee don't make that face!

12af5779b636d2b0e94e87b7ded6cec2.jpg

  • 1 month later...

So ready! The interview I read made it seem like there's gonna be more political songs which I am here for!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.