Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Normani stuns for Shein

Featured Replies

Speaking on her new collection:

I'm definitely in my refinement era right now, I feel it in everything that I do. I'm pretty hands on in everything that I do we created move boards I worked closely with the design team to make sure every piece actually felt like me. I love the textures paired with each design. I just I think we did our thing. The person wearing the Normani collection is someone who's ready to embrace their power and their presence. I wanted this collection to capture the same energy that my music does. A little dreamy, a little moody and in your feels. I created this collection for all of us.

Is ATRL going to purchase Normani's new shein collection?

  • Replies 33
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Pikachoo
    Pikachoo

    "I'm pretty hands on with everything I do. We created mood boards, I worked closely with the design team" Did she also visit the sweatshops in China, hands-on queen?

  • Fleahive
    Fleahive

    Something tells me she asked for this collab and not the other way around.

  • popmusicisdead
    popmusicisdead

    the way her career is headed for the landfill just like those clothes

  • Popular Post

"I'm pretty hands on with everything I do. We created mood boards, I worked closely with the design team"

Did she also visit the sweatshops in China, hands-on queen?

  • Popular Post

the way her career is headed for the landfill just like those clothes

kellyclarkson.gif.8d86709ef8b36019e02878

The way some people keep trying to make her the butt of the joke every time she speaks is beyond tired.

I think she is talented and her debut was pretty decent for how disastrous the rollout was, but I feel like she is constantly doing everything but releasing a new album. Obviously she shouldn't feel forced to release but it does get to a point

  • Author
27 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

"I'm pretty hands on with everything I do. We created mood boards, I worked closely with the design team"

Did she also visit the sweatshops in China, hands-on queen?

Unfortunately, everything had to be done through Zoom. She's been very busy with her successful stint on The Masked Singer. Otherwise, I'm sure she would have flown there to be fully involved in the process.

We were rooting for you we were all rooting for you :'(

At least dopamine's good

28 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

The way some people keep trying to make her the butt of the joke every time she speaks is beyond tired.

well she needs to stop making it so easy skull

9 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:

Unfortunately, everything had to be done through Zoom. She's been very busy with her successful stint on The Masked Singer. Otherwise, I'm sure she would have flown there to be fully involved in the process.

I admire your perseverance, I'll say that

IMG_1443.thumb.gif.252d4bb0f56d785b46009

  • Author
1 minute ago, Pikachoo said:

I admire your perseverance, I'll say that

IMG_1443.thumb.gif.252d4bb0f56d785b46009

Please stay tuned in for #N2

IMG_1443.thumb.gif.252d4bb0f56d785b46009

Please stop making Normani threads, it's just low brow and a cheap way for haters to dunk on her and y'all know that.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.