Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Name a better pop album

Featured Replies

  • Replies 29
  • Views 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • flower moon
    flower moon

    in alphabetical order or..?

  • CherryBay
    CherryBay

    Where should I start Teenage dream 1989 21 Body Language Hit Me Hard And Soft The Art of Loving And don't get me started on male albums

  • California
    California

Where should I start

Teenage dream

1989

21

Body Language

Hit Me Hard And Soft

The Art of Loving

And don't get me started on male albums

Girl you stan P!nk you should know better

4B95A909-9609-4528-A1EE-F656777EDAF2.thu

Edited by Nico Robin

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

Girl you stan P!nk you should know better

4B95A909-9609-4528-A1EE-F656777EDAF2.thu

Automatically means I have no taste on ATRL, no?

4B95A909-9609-4528-A1EE-F656777EDAF2.thu

Just now, P!nk said:

Automatically means I have no taste on ATRL, no?

4B95A909-9609-4528-A1EE-F656777EDAF2.thu

We shouldnt value what anyone says on ATRL sis

4B95A909-9609-4528-A1EE-F656777EDAF2.thu

THRILLER

More critical acclaim, more sales, more impact, more awards. sorry

Edited by Onyxmage

Future Nostalgia

Folklore

1989

Reputation

Crash

The Fame Monster

Dawn FM

After Hours

Lover

Teenage Dream

So Close To What

rogue2

Edited by TayDuaStan

  • Author
1 hour ago, Nico Robin said:

We shouldnt value what anyone says on ATRL sis

4B95A909-9609-4528-A1EE-F656777EDAF2.thu

That's true. I'm already witnessing COVID levels of lack of taste in this thread, so I really should take it all with a pinch of salt.

4B95A909-9609-4528-A1EE-F656777EDAF2.thu

1 hour ago, Nico Robin said:

Girl you stan P!nk you should know better

4B95A909-9609-4528-A1EE-F656777EDAF2.thu

Lovely colour, beautiful pallete

sabrina

In The Zone ended Blackout 😌

I think it's Norman F Rockwell!

1 hour ago, P!nk said:

Automatically means I have no taste on ATRL, no?

4B95A909-9609-4528-A1EE-F656777EDAF2.thu

no, there are specific users who have a vendetta with Knee so when you post even anything positive regarding her, you're getting slammed

4B95A909-9609-4528-A1EE-F656777EDAF2.thu

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.