Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

The Pretty Reckless - 'Dear God'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Dragonfly
    Dragonfly

    1. Life Evermore Pt. 2 7. Life Evermore Pt. 3 14. Life Evermore Pt. 1 sure, why not

  • Exciting!!! A song about Michelle? 😭

  • Musicmajor
    Musicmajor

    If it's Going to hell 2.0, I am SEATED.

What stood out to me most are Love Me and the Life Evermore trilogy, although Part 2 should've been a full song itself. Lowkey their best album since Going To Hell

I can't say I'm living for it. Gonna need more listens

They had a tough act to follow with Death By Rock n Roll so can't blame them if I don't love it as much

Some of this was really cliched some of it was really very good.

The way they pulled every formulaic grandpa rock trick and trope for this, jfc. This is so dated, corny and also, badly written, what the **** happened to her pen? After loving the singles, this is disappointing.

Ok been listening a few more times and I wouldn't rank it last anymore…but it'll stay solid 4th in their discography

Nothing sounds bad I guess but nothing makes me feel anything like songs on Light Me Up, Going To Hell, and DBR&R do

For I Am Death, Love Me, Dragonfire, and Dear God are kinda the only ones I like at the moment

just gave this a first listen while cooking myself dinner and tell my why one of my stovetops lit on fire during For I Am Death tornado thankfully I wasn't hurt or anything but damn lol. I used that one just last night and it was fine!

anyway, great album clap3 I like how it's honestly mostly midtempos but there are a few bangers (including the first two singles) on side A. this is probably the strongest I've ever heard Taylor's voice sound too so slay. Rollercoaster of Life is such an interesting left turn for them I feel, very indie rock midtempo ballad, I'm impressed by that one the most out of the non-singles, but Dark Days is stunning too!

It's their weakest album, along with their third one, but it's not bad at all.

  • 2 months later...

I'm not really sure where I'd rank this album compared to their others, but I've been listening to it pretty much nonstop since it came out and my favorite songs keep changing every time I listen to it.

The production is really raw, almost like something you'd expect to hear on a demo, but I actually think that works really well for the album. It adds to the whole vibe Taylor and the rest of the band were clearly going for.

On 7/2/2026 at 7:24 AM, jeauseph said:

just gave this a first listen while cooking myself dinner and tell my why one of my stovetops lit on fire during For I Am Death tornado thankfully I wasn't hurt or anything but damn lol. I used that one just last night and it was fine!

anyway, great album clap3 I like how it's honestly mostly midtempos but there are a few bangers (including the first two singles) on side A. this is probably the strongest I've ever heard Taylor's voice sound too so slay. Rollercoaster of Life is such an interesting left turn for them I feel, very indie rock midtempo ballad, I'm impressed by that one the most out of the non-singles, but Dark Days is stunning too!

"Rollercoaster Of Life" gives me major Red Hot Chili Peppers vibes. It's kinda a left turn for them, but at the same time, not really? I feel like it fits right in with songs like "Rock And Roll Heaven", "Harley Darling" and "Who You Selling For"

I'm honestly glad they give us at least one mid-tempo song every era because those tracks really suit Taylor's vocals. "You" is still one of their best songs all these years later. I'll never get sick of that one.

"Dear God" has quickly became one of my favorite TPR tracks. Easily worthy of a top 10 spot.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.