Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

The Pretty Reckless

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Pretty Reckless

  1. "Rollercoaster Of Life" gives me major Red Hot Chili Peppers vibes. It's kinda a left turn for them, but at the same time, not really? I feel like it fits right in with songs like "Rock And Roll Heaven", "Harley Darling" and "Who You Selling For" I'm honestly glad they give us at least one mid-tempo song every era because those tracks really suit Taylor's vocals. "You" is still one of their best songs all these years later. I'll never get sick of that one.
  2. I'm not really sure where I'd rank this album compared to their others, but I've been listening to it pretty much nonstop since it came out and my favorite songs keep changing every time I listen to it. The production is really raw, almost like something you'd expect to hear on a demo, but I actually think that works really well for the album. It adds to the whole vibe Taylor and the rest of the band were clearly going for.
  3. This is honestly pretty disappointing to hear. We're already at a point in the music industry where so many songs sound like something we've heard before and I feel like AI is only going to make that worse. It's kinda scary to think about where the entertainment industry is headed over the next few years as the technology gets even better. We could eventually have AI albums topping the charts and AI movies dominating the box office. At some point you gotta wonder where the human element goes. We're becoming such a soulless society and that honestly bums me out.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.