Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Tori Amos - "Stronger Together"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 68
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • There's a quite vocal part of her fandom that hasn't loved anything she's done since the Beekeeper, and parts of Scarlet were a breaking point too. I remember reading people who where around at the ti

  • Reminder that Tori's last two releases (Diving Deep and the Muses) were mixed and mastered really well and sounded really expensive, and I can't imagine the budget for the latter being really big. I j

  • The lyrics are giving

  • Author

Ok so this is probably my idea, but is this giving a bit optimistic on the production aspect? It sounds a bit expensive for her standards 💀

2 minutes ago, Démodé said:

Ok so this is probably my idea, but is this giving a bit optimistic on the production aspect? It sounds a bit expensive for her standards 💀

I think so too. If that reel was really a snippet, then for as much as such a short snippet can, it was kind of giving a 2026ified Little Earthquakes kind of atmosphere to me.

I am also prone to misguided optimism so take that with a grain of salt bird

that clip rip the transition into the hideous cover rip

we're SAT nonetheless jonny

The snippet definitely sounds interesting but I'm trying to keep my expectations reasonable. The title is already a bit corny…

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Kern said:

The snippet definitely sounds interesting but I'm trying to keep my expectations reasonable. The title is already a bit corny…

I don't want to hype you up falsely but the titles from the first vinyl are very interesting

45 minutes ago, Démodé said:

Ok so this is probably my idea, but is this giving a bit optimistic on the production aspect? It sounds a bit expensive for her standards 💀

omg!!! the way this is gonna rule my 2026 jonny

oh Tori GODmos jonny for some reason the beat gave me Stranger In Moscow vibes rip but i do love that song too so now i'm IN

Reminder that Tori's last two releases (Diving Deep and the Muses) were mixed and mastered really well and sounded really expensive, and I can't imagine the budget for the latter being really big. I just think they've become a lot better at their job rip so i'd be genuinely surprised if this album won't at least sound good.

also, I don't know who does the remasters, but I gave the remastered edition of Strangle Little Girls a spin today and whew, fantastic work.

Edited by Haze

10 hours ago, Haze said:

Reminder that Tori's last two releases (Diving Deep and the Muses) were mixed and mastered really well and sounded really expensive, and I can't imagine the budget for the latter being really big. I just think they've become a lot better at their job rip so i'd be genuinely surprised if this album won't at least sound good.

also, I don't know who does the remasters, but I gave the remastered edition of Strangle Little Girls a spin today and whew, fantastic work.

I agree with this!

I just hope her voice is up to it.

IMG_1800.gif

4 minutes ago, Démodé said:

Ugh 🤐💀

I don't want to ruin the mood even more but Tash has writing credits and apparently she sings on this too?

  • Author
1 minute ago, Kern said:

I don't want to ruin the mood even more but Tash has writing credits and apparently she sings on this too?

Too late,I read it on Reddit, I'll pretend I know nothing

the production is giving portishead/massive attack omg jonny but those lyrics are giving rebel heart madonna noparty

1 hour ago, SupremeGoddess said:

the production is giving portishead/massive attack omg jonny but those lyrics are giving rebel heart madonna noparty

Lyrics are giving eight year old when writing an official complaint about the lunch cafeteria rip

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.