Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Is this the worst aged lyric ever?

Featured Replies

In light of new revelations of Naomi Campbell being tied to Epstein and Diddy well being Diddy.....

I'll be Diddy, you'll be Naomi, woah-oh
Let's lose our minds and go (And go what?) ******* crazy (That's right)

Edited by DONTYELLATME

  • Author
11 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

"You seen that list, it was me, Baby, Jay-Z, and Diddy"

I mean...

rogue2

Well her whole discography has aged bad now so youre cheating laugh

1 minute ago, Popboi. said:

Literally any lyric about Diddy rip

Wake up in the morning feeling like pdiddy hoetenks

Nothing beats "'Cause shade never made anybody less gay" and "Hey Kid, spelling is fun" I fear. giraffe

43 minutes ago, DONTYELLATME said:

In light of new revelations of Naomi Campbell being tied to Epstein and Diddy well being Diddy.....

I'll be Diddy, you'll be Naomi, woah-oh
Let's lose our minds and go (And go what?) ******* crazy (That's right)

41 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

"You seen that list, it was me, Baby, Jay-Z, and Diddy"

I mean...

rogue2

17 minutes ago, infrared said:

Wake up in the morning feeling like pdiddy hoetenks

These are all hoetenks

Tik Tok also has the line about Mick Jagger who was in the Epstein files.

Who is listening to this song in 2026 anyway lmaoooo im so sorry if you do (vodka talking but sober me knows I didn't lie xoxo)

1 hour ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

Who is listening to this song in 2026 anyway lmaoooo im so sorry if you do (vodka talking but sober me knows I didn't lie xoxo)

635k Spotify users listened today per Kworb

6 hours ago, Toxic Love said:

"You seen that list, it was me, Baby, Jay-Z, and Diddy"

I mean...

rogue2

Ooop

6 hours ago, Toxic Love said:

"You seen that list, it was me, Baby, Jay-Z, and Diddy"

I mean...

rogue2

The song title..

The list ????

The people mentioned ?????????

Just a whole milk crater

rogue2

6 hours ago, swiss3234 said:

Nothing beats "'Cause shade never made anybody less gay" and "Hey Kid, spelling is fun" I fear. giraffe

These lyrics were dead on arrival.

rogue2

Immigrants and ****gots, they make no sense to me
They come to our country, and think they'll do as they please
Like start some mini-Iran, or spread some *****ing disease
And they talk so many goddamn ways, it's all Greek to me

41 minutes ago, Night Howler said:

Immigrants and ****gots, they make no sense to me
They come to our country, and think they'll do as they please
Like start some mini-Iran, or spread some *****ing disease
And they talk so many goddamn ways, it's all Greek to me

what Taylor song is that

Afterwards I'm bout to clean this ***** harder than Naomi on a plane

naomi-campbell-gave-jeffrey-epstein-acce

On 2/16/2026 at 9:42 AM, abrantino said:

what Taylor song is that

That's "Anti-Hero (demo)" coffee

it's actually 'One in a Million Song' by Guns N' Roses

'I took a ship to the year 3000
This song had gone multi-platinum
Everybody bought our seventh album
It had outsold Kelly Clarkson'

18 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

'I took a ship to the year 3000
This song had gone multi-platinum
Everybody bought our seventh album
It had outsold Kelly Clarkson'

Worse, in the original lyrics by Busted they say "it had outsold Michael Jackson" like, come on rip
To be 100% fair to them they only have four albums so like I SUPPOSE there's still a chance.....

Also with reference to the song in the OP; I did this at karaoke not long ago and the second this lyric came up everyone in the room grimaced.

Edited by watermelonshake

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.