Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, popmusicisdead said:

it's because the word "diet" is not in their fave's vocabulary

they also prefer coke… not pepsi

tenor.gif

  • Replies 41.6k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

Name five cinematic Iggy Azalea music videos inspiring main pop girls, gun to your head

tenor.gif

Work

*****

Change Your Life

Fancy

Black Widow

tenor.gif

Just now, AgithaJohnson said:

Work

*****

Change Your Life

Fancy

Black Widow

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Slayyyter looks nothing like Brittany Murphy.

tenor.gif

I remember liking this song when it came out and I checked and it's only getting 5,000 daily streams?? Wasn't it performed at the Super Bowl and features two younger acts? Radio did Madonna dirty.

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

lets-all-remember-that-antisemitism-is-f

ATRLers still defending Ye rip

When Iggy ended Kanye w a cover of his own song

Iggy was a vibe ngl I love her music pre-Fancy. I mean I don't stream it but it WAS a vibe

tenor.gif

Edited by slowednreverb

1 minute ago, slowednreverb said:

Iggy was a vibe ngl I love her music pre-Fancy. I mean I don't stream it but it WAS a vibe

tenor.gif

*****, Murda Bizness, Down South, and Work all went platinum in my house at the time I can't lie

tenor.gif

Superstardom is all about how much you look like you can suck a d***, not about talent or beauty. Iggy looks like she can suck a mean d*** so she had the IT factor. There is a thin line between triggering the sexual instincts of the people and being a p*rnstar though, unfortunately she crossed that line hence becoming a crypto gambling shill prostitute.

tenor.gif

Edited by slowednreverb

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

lets-all-remember-that-antisemitism-is-f

ATRLers still defending Ye rip

wow has her career flopped so hard that she's now a virtual blackjack dealer? rip

Edited by Pikachoo

4 minutes ago, slowednreverb said:

Superstardom is all about how much you look like you can suck a d***, not about talent or beauty. Iggy looks like she can suck a mean d*** so she has the IT factor. There is a thin line between triggering the sexual instincts of the people and being a p*rnstar, unfortunately she crossed that line hence becoming a crypto gambling shill prostitute.

tenor.gif

This raises the question... how did Taylor Swift become the biggest superstar on Earth?

tenor.gif

Edited by slowednreverb

10 minutes ago, slowednreverb said:

Iggy was a vibe ngl I love her music pre-Fancy. I mean I don't stream it but it WAS a vibe

tenor.gif

when this song/video came out I knew she was all visuals and no substance. Great video, but the accent/lyrics are INSANELY TERRIBLE. She and Kanye have a lot in common in that regard. Visually captivating, strong references and production ideas, but the music is just garbage, and the lyrics are sooooo stupid

Edited by Mornings

2 minutes ago, Mornings said:

when this song/video came out I know she was all visuals and no substance. Great video, but the accent/lyrics are INSANELY TERRIBLE.

She is a great visual artist I'll give her that. She could pivot to acting tbh I could see her as a Bond villain vixen. She had that cold eastern european prostitute aura. She could eye politicans and businessmen, maybe we'd see Iggy as a first lady like Melania. She shot low by entertaining rappers and ballers.

Edited by slowednreverb

8 minutes ago, slowednreverb said:

She is a great visual artist I'll give her that. She could pivot to acting tbh I could see her as a Bond villain vixen. She had that cold eastern european prostitute aura. She could eye politicans and businessmen, maybe we'd see Iggy as a first lady like Melania. She shot low by entertaining rappers and ballers.

Comparing Iggy to Melania is the truest thing I've ever read on this godforsaken forum

25 minutes ago, slowednreverb said:

Superstardom is all about how much you look like you can suck a d***, not about talent or beauty.

[spoiler] you're not wrong though [/spoiler]

Edited by Pikachoo

I properly listened to Slayyyter's new album and I gotta say I found it uninteresting bar a few songs. $t Loser is the best song on it tho now that's a BOP

I THINK ABOUT MEEEEEEEHHH

I THINK ABOUT YOUERGHHHH

tenor.gif

58 minutes ago, Mornings said:

when this song/video came out I knew she was all visuals and no substance. Great video, but the accent/lyrics are INSANELY TERRIBLE. She and Kanye have a lot in common in that regard. Visually captivating, strong references and production ideas, but the music is just garbage, and the lyrics are sooooo stupid

"It's you I'm trying to get into heaven with" is not deep?

Chi

The girls just don't understand ART

tenor.gif

54 minutes ago, slowednreverb said:

She is a great visual artist I'll give her that. She could pivot to acting tbh I could see her as a Bond villain vixen. She had that cold eastern european prostitute aura. She could eye politicans and businessmen, maybe we'd see Iggy as a first lady like Melania. She shot low by entertaining rappers and ballers.

Iggy has denied advances from Russian oligarchs early in her career so she would never take on a role like this!

1 hour ago, Mornings said:

when this song/video came out I knew she was all visuals and no substance. Great video, but the accent/lyrics are INSANELY TERRIBLE. She and Kanye have a lot in common in that regard. Visually captivating, strong references and production ideas, but the music is just garbage, and the lyrics are sooooo stupid

Yes Cardi B fan, Kanye's music is just garbage.

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.