Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

20 minutes ago, California said:

love you but this is giving 2016

rogue2

2016 being a peak year for music, 2026 couldn't

rogue2

  • Replies 41.6k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

9 minutes ago, Eeveelution said:

2016 being a peak year for music, 2026 couldn't

rogue2

You all moved on but I'm still here...

6 minutes ago, Eeveelution said:

Both ended their 2020s counterparts

rogue2

hm I kinda prefer 2025

but yeah 2026 being full of Raye and hOrrible Rodrigo doesn't sit right with my spirit so we'll have to go with 2016

rogue2

1 hour ago, Gyro Zeppeli said:

SYG cleanse

What's up with everyone latching on to this track? This is one of the worst on ha album

@Escape just the person I needed. Do you think Suvi Teräsniska and Anna Puu should be included in my Finnish Divas Through The Decades playlist (and potential rate)

rogue2

8 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

@Escape just the person I needed. Do you think Suvi Teräsniska and Anna Puu should be included in my Finnish Divas Through The Decades playlist (and potential rate)

rogue2

I think so yes. Have to admit I'm not really a fan of either though!

Just now, Escape said:

Ninajinpachi album had way better songs than **** My Computer, yet it's the only song I keep seeing posted lol

that's top 3 don't get it twisted

4 minutes ago, Escape said:

I think so yes. Have to admit I'm not really a fan of either though!

Great. I think I'll have to trim this playlist a little if it ever makes it's way into a rate...

for now I have the following (based on when they debuted their first album as a solo act)

70s: Katri Helena, Paula Koivuniemi, Virve Rosti, Eini
80s: Kaija Koo, Kikka, Meiju Suvas
90s: Jonna Tervomaa, Anna Erikkson, Laura Voutilainen, Maija Vilkkumaa
2000s: Irina, Abreu, Jenni Vartiainen, Chisu, Suvi Teräsniska, Anna Puu
2010s: Sanni, Vesala, Evelina, Vilma Alina, Ellinoora, Vesta, Nelli Matula, BESS
2020s: Behm, Erika Vikman, pehmoaino, Mirella

I feel like there's room for one more 2020s diva but I'm so out of loop from the current gen popstars... like who tf are some of these people!

3 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

Great. I think I'll have to trim this playlist a little if it ever makes it's way into a rate...

for now I have the following (based on when they debuted their first album as a solo act)

70s: Katri Helena, Paula Koivuniemi, Virve Rosti, Eini
80s: Kaija Koo, Kikka, Meiju Suvas
90s: Jonna Tervomaa, Anna Erikkson, Laura Voutilainen, Maija Vilkkumaa
2000s: Irina, Abreu, Jenni Vartiainen, Chisu, Suvi Teräsniska, Anna Puu
2010s: Sanni, Vesala, Evelina, Vilma Alina, Ellinoora, Vesta, Nelli Matula, BESS
2020s: Behm, Erika Vikman, pehmoaino, Mirella

I feel like there's room for one more 2020s diva but I'm so out of loop from the current gen popstars... like who tf are some of these people!

Looks very good. Legends & Icons only clap3

13 minutes ago, Escape said:

Ninajinpachi album had way better songs than **** My Computer, yet it's the only song I keep seeing posted lol

Here damn

Gretchen.gif

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.