Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

Hefferner Paniston is the Tity Perry of "acting" when you really think about it

powder-face-slap.gif

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I'm sorry this Miss butch Madam looks like she got handssss and knuckles …. I really want to see her whop Piggy's MAGA ass

caroIinepolachek.thumb.gif.baecdcf61ea32

22 minutes ago, Démodé said:

οh they're racist too?

Why'd you ask? eek dunno

but the good sis is notorious for accusing britney stannings lmao

2 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

I'm sorry this Miss butch Madam looks like she got handssss and knuckles …. I really want to see her whop Piggy's MAGA ass

caroIinepolachek.thumb.gif.baecdcf61ea32

P!nk only acts tough but her Zionist ass definitely can't fight

caroIinepolachek.thumb.gif.baecdcf61ea32

Just now, popmusicisdead said:

P!nk only acts tough but her Zionist ass definitely can't fight

caroIinepolachek.thumb.gif.baecdcf61ea32

We are discussing heavy hitters… Pink looks like every swing is blind misss but she got them muscle and weight so u gotta be carefulzzz… now these two are the ultimate alpha females

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBQRbJkm6dMqf8t319-VO

caroIinepolachek.thumb.gif.baecdcf61ea32

Just now, Kh-Loud said:

We are discussing heavy hitters… Pink looks like every swing is blind misss but she got them muscle and weight so u gotta be carefulzzz… now these two are the ultimate alpha females

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBQRbJkm6dMqf8t319-VO

caroIinepolachek.thumb.gif.baecdcf61ea32

the whole fight would be just this:

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

you always accuse other users of stanning someone they dont.

Yiu must've forgotten your own mini feud with Ryan and the knees during pop juggernaut Britney's 'business' gift for fans release. I thought the PrisimSpirit Xtinctery was common knowledge gaycat4

12 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

So nothing to my actual point. Thank you Bruno indeed.

Thank you weeknd!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR01e0m8db66INX_CYmlyb

2 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Yiu must've forgotten your own mini feud with Ryan and the knees during pop juggernaut Britney's 'business' gift for fans release. I thought the PrisimSpirit Xtinctery was common knowledge gaycat4

I called Manjobi a fugly shart of a flop and said it too many times and the good sis Rian told me to stfu… so what?

Every fanbase said Mind Your Business was AWFUL that doesnt make me a Xtinct fan.

23 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

Hefferner Paniston is the Tity Perry of "acting" when you really think about it

powder-face-slap.gif

Saintifer sweetie

jennifer-aniston-style-mc-inline-200920-

14 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Yiu must've forgotten your own mini feud with Ryan and the knees during pop juggernaut Britney's 'business' gift for fans release. I thought the PrisimSpirit Xtinctery was common knowledge gaycat4

Thank you weeknd!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR01e0m8db66INX_CYmlyb

Are you referring to Madonna's billion stream smash Popular which she got in her late 60s? I know, it's impressive, certain people stoppes being able to get into the top ten without charity since their 20s. Talk about fads, hihi.

Edited by Jay07

35 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Thank you weeknd!

The Madonna/Weeknd collaboration happened 40 years after Madonna scored multiple solo #1 hits, unlike Gaga turning to Bruno 16 years into her career.

Just now, 2000_Volts said:

The Madonna/Weeknd collaboration happened 40 years after Madonna scored multiple solo #1 hits, unlike Gaga turning to Bruno 16 years into her career.

Please change your avi.

Maybe Madonna could play twenty questions with Gaga backstage to get her some relevancy

Seems like the new meta

clack

Madonna and Gaga 20 questions:

Oh Gaga, why can't I have as many Grammys like you?

Oh Gaga, why can't I have the Copacabana most attended concert of all-time record like you?

Oh Gaga, why can't I have an Oscar like you?

Oh Gaga, why can't I have less Razzies than you?

etc.

clack

I'm sure Gaga would trade most of that to have a discography she could be proud of like Madonna's. Instead, she's stuck with two and a half decent albums and artistry she watered down to appeal to Middle America. A bunch of throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks - a jack of all trades, master of none.

caroIinepolachek.thumb.gif.baecdcf61ea32

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

I'm sure Gaga would trade most of that to have a discography she could be proud of like Madonna's. Instead, she's stuck with one and a half good albums and artistry she watered down to appeal to middle America. A bunch of throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks - a jack of all trades, master of none.

caroIinepolachek.thumb.gif.baecdcf61ea32

the SKULLDRAG

rogue2

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Gaga's stuck with two and a half decent albums

raahimisgod-nicole-paige-brooks.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.