Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

sabrina carpenter and bad bunny having the same amount of blind ballot votes for AOTY…….

  • Replies 42.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Comparing THE Kate Bush to a dying goat when she sings, while praising Madonna's fried vocals bibliahh bibliahh

Oh I needed a good laugh, I love dumb takes so much

don-tplay.gif

Was Kate Bush a lesbian? If so, Chappel really has no originality

23 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

yeah those early sabrina albums are literal **** from a butt im sorry

Just the early ones?

don-tplay.gif

12 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

Comparing THE Kate Bush to a dying goat when she sings, while praising Madonna's fried vocals bibliahh bibliahh

Oh I needed a good laugh, I love dumb takes so much

don-tplay.gif

I mean I love MaDEAD but yeah….. Kate is an opera level skilled vocalist- and ONE OF THE BEST EXPRESSIVE VOCALISTS OF ALL TIME.

Sometimes you just need to encourage people to sink deeper into their delusion so you can silently derive the comedic satisfaction out of it!!

girl these new vocals, the way granny says "HealthCliff" woooooooooo I can feel my dormant energetic system awakening

Edited by Kh-Loud

2256649388-e1768613360802.jpg?w=942&h=62

Katy Hudson Williams is a talentless HOG who will be forgotten before the hoggy show returns!

Hating on either slayyyter or Kate bush proves that you don't deserve ears.

I will never understand pop stans who are hating Gracie Abrams but listening to Audrey Hobert.

They are literally the same thing but different font rip

During Madead's vocal peak, which is around 95-98, she was actually a lot better than TayOffKEY… she could project, almost control her vibratooo and volume. her tone has gotten so pretty, clear and round. Then ***** went back to bad singing habits!!

I stay straight, I stay bad, I keep my finger on the trigger
I'm so wet, my hoes mad, if I get drunk, might have to ring her
She pick up, then we fuck, I get so gay off that Tequila
I need some dick for Tuesday, let me go put out some feelers

all that talk about breaking out the khia asylum and Midnight Sun only just hit 100 mil ?

don-tplay.gif

Edited by sunbathinganimal

35 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

friendly reminder that this exists

audiovisual terrorism

MaVocalDonna 0:35 - Great The Granny had it in her to be GREATTT… tayOffkey could not relate to such sentiment

batmanghostface

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

all that talk about breaking out the khia asylum and Midnight Sun only just hit 100 mil ?

don-tplay.gif

Bjöke is still the oldest khia alive.

IMG_0795.thumb.gif.a4c4af75675d4e0c6fcff

Just now, Born to Run said:

Bjöke is still the oldest khia alive.

IMG_0795.thumb.gif.a4c4af75675d4e0c6fcff

and more acclaimed influential and respected than Billie ever will be what now!

IMG_0795.thumb.gif.a4c4af75675d4e0c6fcff

Selena had this confidence in her eyes when u see old clips of her. You can tell the internet comments took that from her as she got older

calling Börk a khia will never work because we know she's a broke granny that has to sell bird flutes for $500 to pay rent

IMG_0795.thumb.gif.a4c4af75675d4e0c6fcff

with Bruno Mars, Rosalía, Harry Styles, Beyoncé, Olivia Dean that album won't stand a chance at the next Scammys PERIOD

IMG_0795.thumb.gif.a4c4af75675d4e0c6fcff

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.