Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Most underrated single from Britney's debut album?

Which one is most underrated? 79 members have voted

  1. 1. Vote

    • Sometimes
      5%
    • (You Drive Me Crazy)
      17%
    • Born To Make You Happy
      62%
    • From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart
      15%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Obviously I'm excluding the massive title track. Which one of these do you feel is the most slept on, back then or even today?

 

 

 

I don't know how to live without your love, I was BORN TO MAKE YOU HAPPY!!!

 

chunseason-when-you-go-to-the-right-club.gif

FTBOMBH is easily the least talked about, although the others are better songs :celestial5:

 

Sometimes and Crazy are too iconic to be in this poll s:wan:

I don't know don't really find any of them underrated debut era had weak singles outside lead but maybe Crazy? Feels kind of forgotten.

Born To Make You Happy 100%

 

I love this song!!! MTV 00s always play this song in the "Chillout Zone". 👏🏼

Definitely FTBOMBH

 

Because Crazy and BTMYH rightfully get a lot of love from the fanbase and BOMT is a classic.

 

FTBOMBH birthed this classic

 

 

 

I'll say Sometimes deserved more love too, since I think it's perfect, but its not s overlooked as Broken Heart IMO.

BTMYH deserved a chance to shine in the U.S. over the bland FTBOMBH. Sometimes and YDMC are amazing too

  • Author
2 hours ago, Graffiti said:

I don't know how to live without your love, I was BORN TO MAKE YOU HAPPY!!!

 

chunseason-when-you-go-to-the-right-club.gif

That key change is everything

You Drive Me (Crazy) got overshadowed by BOMT. The fact it made #10 on European Hot 100 year end AND made year end the prior year too - it was such a smash there, in US it became her highest peaking airplay single at #6 until "Hold It Against Me" over 10 years later - if they gave it a sales run, it could've gone #1 in the US for her 

Sometimes is pure cringe ngl but i still listen to it whenever i play the album or the Singles Collection deluxe in full

Crazy (stop remix) i dont think is underrated or less-talked about at all just not as much as the obvious singles

BTMYH is probably my fav song out of that album, so im picking that one

FTBOMBH i almost voted for but it really isnt one of the better songs on the album. its pretty middle of the road out of that album.

 

this thread reminded me how bad the overall album is though lol. outside of the singles, theres only like 3-4 album tracks i like and half of those were the bonus tracks lol

Born To Make You Happy is pop perfection, Crazy is too but Born is better

I think the first three singles are loved a lot by fans and other pop fans. So I voted for BTMYH. I don't listen to it often but it's a beautiful song ! :heart2:

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

What is Crazy doing here? It's one of her most iconic earlier songs. I voted for Sometimes, I think the fact Britney herself hates it makes the fandom ignores it too much.

BTMYH deserved to be the second single worldwide - maybe 4 or 5 months after BOMT - to give her another #1 smasha. One of her best singles and the video is a late 90's/early 00's gem. :jonny5:

  • Author
2 hours ago, OrbitNumber1 said:

What is Crazy doing here? It's one of her most iconic earlier songs. I voted for Sometimes, I think the fact Britney herself hates it makes the fandom ignores it too much.

Well Sometimes outstreams and outplays Crazy both on Spotify and Youtube, as baffling as it may seem

BTMYH should've been pushed in the US instead of FTBOMBH

Edited by Maroonx

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.