Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tamar Braxton - 'Heartbreak Retrograde'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was about to post this.    I know she is going through a lot right now.......    Damnnn I will never complain about my fave their cover anymore after this.   

  • They hate each other

  • This is SO good lmfao. She is so annoying for the cover.

Waitttt I was just listening to Love and War the other week wondering when she was gonna move

Im kinda surprised she didnt become a main rnb girl after her album love and war

always down to support Tamar, I'll pre-add when I see it on apple music :clap3:

2 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

I feel like a Toni x Tamar duet album would eat

They hate each other

I was just watching her big brother season, so yes queen I'm ready :clap3:

I was just listening to My Man this week too, just love her voice.

spacer.png

 

Link

Friday 11/7

Edited by WillieMonroe

8 hours ago, WillieMonroe said:

spacer.png

 

Link

Friday 11/7

I was about to post this. 

 

I know she is going through a lot right now....... 

 

Damnnn I will never complain about my fave their cover anymore after this. 

 

1 hour ago, TryMe said:

I was about to post this. 

 

I know she is going through a lot right now....... 

 

Damnnn I will never complain about my fave their cover anymore after this. 

 

LMFAOOOOOO no fr what the.... :toofunny2:

11 hours ago, WillieMonroe said:

spacer.png

 

Link

Friday 11/7

This is.... a CHOICE  :ahh:

12 hours ago, WillieMonroe said:

spacer.png

 

Link

Friday 11/7

This is legitimately one of the worst album covers I have ever seen… WTF??!!??? :deadbanana2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.