Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lily Allen - "Told You So"

Featured Replies

I wonder if they have any of the demos she used to play on Instagram live back in 2019/2020, I need to hear all her unreleased music :jonny5:

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

4 minutes ago, TheWalkOfShame said:

She needs to come back !!!

She has an album ready to be released any week now... it has been confirmed.

3 minutes ago, xokuba said:

She has an album ready to be released any week now... it has been confirmed.

Really? God is great, can't wait for her new music! 
OT: I met David Harbour at an airport and went to him and he was like expecting that I wanted to have an autograph from him, but I just told him I love his wife's music and I need her to come back. He was so in shock I loved it 

11 minutes ago, TheWalkOfShame said:

Really? God is great, can't wait for her new music! 
OT: I met David Harbour at an airport and went to him and he was like expecting that I wanted to have an autograph from him, but I just told him I love his wife's music and I need her to come back. He was so in shock I loved it 

He was probably in shock because he didn't know if you were talking about Lily or his mistress...

You do realize that the album is mainly about their divorce right?

8 minutes ago, xokuba said:

He was probably in shock because he didn't know if you were talking about Lily or his mistress...

You do realize that the album is mainly about their divorce right?

I know I know, it was shortly after their marriage, so it seemed all good at that time. I would punch him in the face if I would meet him now. But I am so ready if she decides to air her feelings about the breakup and the marriage in her next album she is just so good in telling about her life in songs 

Edited by TheWalkOfShame

43 minutes ago, TheWalkOfShame said:

but I just told him I love his wife's music and I need her to come back. He was so in shock I loved it 

should've asked to worship his feet :heart:

56 minutes ago, Hair said:

I wonder if they have any of the demos she used to play on Instagram live back in 2019/2020, I need to hear all her unreleased music :jonny5:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

I don't think so, there was a concept album directed towards every man in the industry that sexually assaulted/harassed she recorded around that time and she had to scrap it due to fears of retaliation. This is most likely all new material.

She has sooo many unreleased gems :jonny5:

 

Monster, I Don't Mind Babe, Please Don't Go are so good

 

Can't wait for her new album

ugh this jump scare i thought it was the lead for the new project :biblio:

11 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

I don't think so, there was a concept album directed towards every man in the industry that sexually assaulted/harassed she recorded around that time and she had to scrap it due to fears of retaliation. This is most likely all new material.

Yeah sorry, I just meant the person who leaked this song, I was just thinking out loud wondering if they had anymore unreleased material :cupid:

her lead is called ***** Palace and it's out next fri

1 hour ago, Abracadabra said:

She has sooo many unreleased gems :jonny5:

 

Monster, I Don't Mind Babe, Please Don't Go are so good

 

Can't wait for her new album

I Don't Mind Babe plays in my head rent free all these years later :jonny:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.