Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

2026 Started Yesterday. Whom Are You Supporting?

Featured Replies

Yesterday was the start of 2026 for Billboard.

 

We already have a few songs guaranteed to make the YE charts:

- Taylor Swift - The Life of Ophelia, Elizabeth Taylor, Opalite and Father Figure (at the very least)

- HUNTRX - Golden

- Alex Warren - Ordinary

- Mariah Carey - AIWFCIY

- Bobby Helms - Jingle Bell Rock

- Brenda Lee - RATCT

- Wham - Last Christmas

 

On top of that, DWAS, Lose Control, Beautiful Things, Mutt, What I Want, I Got Better and Daises are all likely.

 

Whom are you supporting and what are you hoping to see happen commercially this year? :alexz2:

I am hoping to see a new MPG like Sabrina, Billie and Olivia but this time hopefully a WOC ( I know Olivia is wasian , but yk what I meant)

 

Also I am hoping less Morgan Wallen :giraffe:

 

We don't even know who will be releasing. I'm very happy with 2025. It was honestly an awesome year for music

Lisa

Gaga

Selena

Tate

Miley

Addison

Kesha

Sabrina

Taylor

Snow Wife

Julia Michaels

all released good projects and i may be missing some? I need to check my mp3 player. I will be supporting all of these women in their future endeavors. I need to check out Not For Radio and idk I know for sure i'm missing somebody. 

I am rooting for Gracie to drop GA3 and have her first big BIG era, but honestly that can go anywhere.

 

 

I am also rooting for Madison Beer but she's seemingly not escaping the khia asylum so..

  • Author
34 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

We don't even know who will be releasing. I'm very happy with 2025. It was honestly an awesome year for music

Lisa

Gaga

Selena

Tate

Miley

Addison

Kesha

Sabrina

Taylor

Snow Wife

Julia Michaels

all released good projects and i may be missing some? I need to check my mp3 player. I will be supporting all of these women in their future endeavors. I need to check out Not For Radio and idk I know for sure i'm missing somebody. 

We know of a few artists like Demi (Here All Night), Ariana (Wicked: For Good) and BTS (unfortunately). It's basically been confirmed that Adele and Harry Styles are set to release. 

35 minutes ago, Lethal said:

In a perfect world, Ariana releasing AG8 in 2026 

 

:jonnyknife:

We're getting the Wicked: For Good soundtrack. Have you pre-ordered your copy yet, legend? :duca: 

1 hour ago, FolkLover1989 said:

I am hoping to see a new MPG like Sabrina, Billie and Olivia but this time hopefully a WOC ( I know Olivia is wasian , but yk what I meant)

 

Also I am hoping less Morgan Wallen :giraffe:

 

I want to see Taylor beating Morgan's record for most entries on the YE chart. 
 

In 2025, Morgan had: 

#8. I Had Some Help

#11. Love Somebody

#14. I'm The Problem

#18. Just In Case

#26. What I Want*

#40. I Got Better*

#62. Smile*

#70. I Ain't Coming Back*

#91. 20 Cigarettes*

#98. Superman* (not guaranteed)

 

Taylor has an advantage in the sense that her whole album has all but one week counted for 2026, but she lost out on almost 5,000 chart points across her album tracks by releasing one week too soon. 5,000 chart points would be the #15 song on the 2025 YE :deadbanana: 

Just now, Eternium said:

We know of a few artists like Demi (Here All Night), Ariana (Wicked: For Good) and BTS (unfortunately). It's basically been confirmed that Adele and Harry Styles are set to release. 

We're getting the Wicked: For Good soundtrack. Have you pre-ordered your copy yet, legend? :duca: 

I want to see Taylor beating Morgan's record for most entries on the YE chart. 
 

In 2025, Morgan had: 

#8. I Had Some Help

#11. Love Somebody

#14. I'm The Problem

#18. Just In Case

#26. What I Want*

#40. I Got Better*

#62. Smile*

#70. I Ain't Coming Back*

#91. 20 Cigarettes*

#98. Superman* (not guaranteed)

 

Taylor has an advantage in the sense that her whole album has all but one week counted for 2026, but she lost out on almost 5,000 chart points across her album tracks by releasing one week too soon. 5,000 chart points would be the #15 song on the 2025 YE :deadbanana: 

She could have broken that record if this week counted , all songs over 300 pts 

Now atmost 5-6 songs

33 minutes ago, Eternium said:

We know of a few artists like Demi (Here All Night), Ariana (Wicked: For Good) and BTS (unfortunately). It's basically been confirmed that Adele and Harry Styles are set to release. 

We're getting the Wicked: For Good soundtrack. Have you pre-ordered your copy yet, legend? :duca: 

I want to see Taylor beating Morgan's record for most entries on the YE chart. 
 

 

I wish Demi's album had come out yesterday. What am i sposed to do? I have been so hyped for this album but the rollout has been too long for my liking. And then after that what? Wicked? Is that the only thing that's happening till next year? Personally I'm not into Harry Styles, Adele, or BTS, but I will check it out. 

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

We're getting the Wicked: For Good soundtrack. Have you pre-ordered your copy yet, legend? :duca: 

 

I have sis! :skeleton:
 

I trust you have as well? 
 

spacer.png

  • Author
1 hour ago, FolkLover1989 said:

She could have broken that record if this week counted , all songs over 300 pts 

Now atmost 5-6 songs

She played it really smart by releasing in October because her songs will still be strong enough to last on the top 100 through the holiday freeze but not old enough to go recurrent if they fall under the top 50. and then they'll all get huge rebounds in the second week of January when Christmas songs fall off, guaranteeing more weeks. I'd bet at least 6 of the songs lock for the YE chart by February.

52 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

I wish Demi's album had come out yesterday. What am i sposed to do? I have been so hyped for this album but the rollout has been too long for my liking. And then after that what? Wicked? Is that the only thing that's happening till next year? Personally I'm not into Harry Styles, Adele, or BTS, but I will check it out. 

Honestly, she's not really doing any promo that has increased hype so I wish she had just dropped it when "Fast" was still being pushed. It should have been the focal point of the album release.

 

Feel free to skip Harry, Adele and BTS and just stream Aespa when they release next year. The music will be much better.

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Lethal said:

I have sis! :skeleton:
 

I trust you have as well? 
 

spacer.png

The picture disc vinyl and the (soon-to-be-announced) fan edition! I got 8 tickets to see it with a group of friends on 11/19 and then I'm going with a group of 10 to see it on 11/21.

spacer.png

Mariah on the BB year end rankings:

 

1990 - #6 - Vision of Love

1990 - #76 - Love Takes Time

 

1991 - #69 - Love Takes Time

1991 - #13 - Someday

1991 - #26 - I Don't Wanna Cry

1991 - #22 - Emotions

 

1992 - #23 - Can't Let Go

1992 - #42 - Make It happen

1992 - #16 - I'll be There

 

1993 - #8 - Dreamlover

 

1994 - #5 - Hero

1994 - #16 - Without You

1994 - #56 - Endless Love

 

1995 - #7 - Fantasy

 

1996 - #49 - Fantasy

1996 - #2 - One Sweet Day

1996 - #5 - Always be my Baby

 

1997 - #32 - Honey

 

1998 - #17 - My All

 

1999 - #99 - When you Believe

1999 - #36 - I still Believe

1999 - #35 - Heartbreaker

 

2000 - #45 - Thank God I Found You

 

2001 - #80 - Loverboy

 

2003 - #17 - I Know what you Want

 

2005 - #69 - It's Like That

2005 - #1 - We Belong Together

2005 - #15 - Shake It off

 

2006 - #50 - Don't Forget About us

 

2008 - #22 - Touch my Body

 

2009 - #41 - Obsessed

 

2013 - #81 - #Beautiful

 

2020 - #67 - AIWFCIY

2021 - #78 - AIWFCIY

2022 - #65 - AIWFCIY

2023 - #55 - AIWFCIY

2024 - #54 - AIWFCIY

 

23 years of YE entries. 

  • Author
9 hours ago, stevyy said:

Mariah on the BB year end rankings:

 

1990 - #6 - Vision of Love

1990 - #76 - Love Takes Time

 

1991 - #69 - Love Takes Time

1991 - #13 - Someday

1991 - #26 - I Don't Wanna Cry

1991 - #22 - Emotions

 

1992 - #23 - Can't Let Go

1992 - #42 - Make It happen

1992 - #16 - I'll be There

 

1993 - #8 - Dreamlover

 

1994 - #5 - Hero

1994 - #16 - Without You

1994 - #56 - Endless Love

 

1995 - #7 - Fantasy

 

1996 - #49 - Fantasy

1996 - #2 - One Sweet Day

1996 - #5 - Always be my Baby

 

1997 - #32 - Honey

 

1998 - #17 - My All

 

1999 - #99 - When you Believe

1999 - #36 - I still Believe

1999 - #35 - Heartbreaker

 

2000 - #45 - Thank God I Found You

 

2001 - #80 - Loverboy

 

2003 - #17 - I Know what you Want

 

2005 - #69 - It's Like That

2005 - #1 - We Belong Together

2005 - #15 - Shake It off

 

2006 - #50 - Don't Forget About us

 

2008 - #22 - Touch my Body

 

2009 - #41 - Obsessed

 

2013 - #81 - #Beautiful

 

2020 - #67 - AIWFCIY

2021 - #78 - AIWFCIY

2022 - #65 - AIWFCIY

2023 - #55 - AIWFCIY

2024 - #54 - AIWFCIY

 

23 years of YE entries. 

#59 for AIWFCIY is 2025, bringing her to 24 years! AIWFCIY is also set to become #3 all-time for the Hot 100 after this holiday season.

 

A Bar Song (Tipsy) just went recurrent so holiday 2026 or 2027 will see AIWFCIY become the biggest Hot 100 song ever :duca: 

  • 4 weeks later...

Olivia Rodrigo, Tate, Charli xcx, ADÉLA, Carly Rae, Doja, Snow Wife, Ashnikko, JADE, sombr, Katseye, Rosé, Doechii, renforshort, Chappell(hoping for an album), Hayley Williams, Avril(new era please!).

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.