Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Olivia Dean - "Man I Need"

Featured Replies

I've been obsessed since she covered Cuff It on live lounge like she is suuuch a talent literally a joy to watch so happy she's getting her flowers 

  • Replies 125
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • #5 global  #1 in the UK with 739K is crazy  

  • Kristie Kuwa
    Kristie Kuwa

    I personally enjoy Nice to Each Other more (what an eternal BOP), but Man I Need is great too.   The energy she gives off is like a blend between Norah Jones and Diana Ross. So damn breezy,

I personally enjoy Nice to Each Other more (what an eternal BOP), but Man I Need is great too.

 

The energy she gives off is like a blend between Norah Jones and Diana Ross. So damn breezy, yet strikingly charming when performing. 

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

  • Author

Predicted to go top 40 in the U.S. @#35 :jonny: 10 million stream in the U.S. already :jonny: going to smash so hard 

 

2 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

I personally enjoy Nice to Each Other more (what an eternal BOP), but Man I Need is great too.

 

The energy she gives off is like a blend between Norah Jones and Diana Ross. So damn breezy, yet strikingly charming when performing. 

Nice To Each Other is better for sure, but Man I Need is a cute bop. Wish Nice To Each Other blew up 

the timing of this catching up on US couldn't be better with the album coming up :clap3:

 

 

The Hardest Part is also back in t50 UK :heart2:

Edited by Billionaire

Such a good song! I'm obsessed. It's already a hit but I can see this really smashing in the US in the fall 

I still believe Nice To Each Other has what it takes to be even bigger than Man I Need 

5 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

I still believe Nice To Each Other has what it takes to be even bigger than Man I Need 

I'm glad to see Nice To Each Other is streaming well in the UK, it should honestly be the bigger hit :jonny5:It's such an easy going BOP! 

5 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

I still believe Nice To Each Other has what it takes to be even bigger than Man I Need 

i love the song but it's a little bland and got lost among songs with similar sound, while Man I Need has quite distinct character to it and her voice shines here.  

Edited by unino

I'm hoping Nice To Each Other catch up anytime soon. They should push it again. 

1 hour ago, Ichinaru19 said:

I'm glad to see Nice To Each Other is streaming well in the UK, it should honestly be the bigger hit :jonny5:It's such an easy going BOP! 

You know what the vibe is i get from Nice to Each Other? The same one i got when i first heard I Follow Rivers by Lykke Li. :jonny6:

On 9/20/2025 at 11:19 AM, moonllum said:

#5 global 

#1 in the UK with 739K is crazy

 

I'm so so happr for her

I didn't even bother to check out her cover of "The Dress" but UGH, it's gorgeous.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.