Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Fifth Harmony get hacked again? This time twitter

Featured Replies

Can we get the girls a 2 factor authorization or something?

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

i'd participate if i hadn't already earned that follow in a better together era follow spree, love this cute ass hack :sabrina:

Mess. They had a chance to upload unreleased songs :rip:

Edited by Princess Aurora

there has been speculation of of them coming together again for awhile . maybe it is happening . maybe they will show up at next weeks VMA's. anyway it is their first tweet in 7 years. 

 

 

 

Edited by jdanton2

maybe they can follow Candace Owens, Normani's new bff. nasty ho.

29 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

maybe they can follow Candace Owens, Normani's new bff. nasty ho.

what happened?????

2 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

maybe they can follow Candace Owens, Normani's new bff. nasty ho.

wait, is this true?

I'm sorry, but not in today's GG space... like... don't embarrass yourself girlies :rip:

3 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

there has been speculation of of them coming together again for awhile . maybe it is happening . maybe they will show up at next weeks VMA's. anyway it is their first tweet in 7 years. 

 

 

 

that would be crazy if they showed up at the VMAs dead2.gif

31 minutes ago, J Legend X said:

I'm sorry, but not in today's GG space... like... don't embarrass yourself girlies :rip:

They're not even kpop Nugu tier

3 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

maybe they can follow Candace Owens, Normani's new bff. nasty ho.

Girl, it wasn't Candace on that video. It was Ryan Destiny, lol.

They're coming back for what exactly? I really love OT5 5H and it was fun while it lasted... best they could do is a quick cash grab tour like BTR has been doing. 

Part of me wants a reunion and part of me doesn't. If they do it, it needs to be the four of them and they have to be revamped like no other. Hopefully it'd be a cute one time thing for the fans.. build anticipation, create some noise, kill some performances, and then let it be.

 

I really hope we can get a documentary in the future of them explaining their past. They went through so much and had to keep quiet about a lot. 

5 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

they'll never be her

its-the-10th-anniversary-of-rita-oras-de

did she delete this post :rip:

 

2 hours ago, GloryDays said:

best they could do is a quick cash grab tour like BTR has been doing. 

I think this is essentially what that article that came out a few months ago about their reunion suggested this would be? It didn't seem to me like they were planning to release another album.

 

If this is actually real, my guess is maybe they release a standalone single (or officially put out one of their leaked scrapped songs, Better With You DESERVES!) and then do a small tour. 

Everyone wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. Everyone.

I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: "Fifth Harmony returns to Twitter". I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on Facebook just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn't believe it. My Fifth Harmony dream was on again and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.

I know this may sound a bit too much but… Yes. Tears started falling from my eyes and they wouldn't stop. 

Their solos are bombing in quality I hope they don't buy some cheap a22 r&b demo  

They need to have enough budget to buy these AC blockers instead 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.