Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Hayley Williams released AOTY. Surprised?

Featured Replies

 

Despite the lowkey and unconventional release Hayley released an amazing album that's currently 97 on Metacritic :jonny3: are you surprised? Have you listened yet? Will you be checking it out?

 

Edited by Jay L

  • Replies 25
  • Views 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This is why I mean when I say white artists can't do surprise releases. No one takes them seriously enough to care. The only one is Taylor Swift. 

  • The lack of taste 

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    This is not a surprise release.

its amazing. but im pissed at her about that release, the self sabotage :suburban:

Not surprised that she released AOTY but shocked it's even better than I would've expected.

It's too artsy for me. I didn't click with any song just like paramore last two albums. 

1 hour ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

It's too artsy for me. I didn't click with any song just like paramore last two albums. 

The lack of taste :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Colmillo said:

The lack of taste :deadbanana4:

Girl sit down. There's a reason why their last albums flopped. And it's coming from a longtime fan 

Its such a good album with so much potential for tie-in promotion, art, performances and interviews, and she's just squandering it. I would have done such a better job at talking about this album than her nnnn

 

 

Hope this atleast helps build some traction for the next Paramore release :chick3:

This is why I mean when I say white artists can't do surprise releases. No one takes them seriously enough to care. The only one is Taylor Swift. 

45 minutes ago, El Nino said:

This is why I mean when I say white artists can't do surprise releases. No one takes them seriously enough to care. The only one is Taylor Swift. 

This is not a surprise release. :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, El Nino said:

This is why I mean when I say white artists can't do surprise releases. No one takes them seriously enough to care. The only one is Taylor Swift. 

Girl, the only person not taken seriously here will be you with that flawed opinion of yours. :deadbanana4:

5 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

It's too artsy for me. I didn't click with any song just like paramore last two albums. 

You didn't like AFTER LAUGHTER? 
 

That sounds like a you problem 

She really outdid herself. This is her best material. No duds. 

  • ATRL Moderator

She released the POTY (playlist of the year) 👎

Not really surprised. She has released the best english-written album of the year plenty of times before.

It's good but it's not touching top 3: Eusexua, Mayhem, Something Beautiful 

 

5 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

Girl, the only person not taken seriously here will be you with that flawed opinion of yours. :deadbanana4:

You provided zero evidence. Most surprise or quick releases by white artists made zero noise, whether they were critically acclaimed or not. 

5 hours ago, Legend E said:

She released the POTY (playlist of the year) 👎

It's been officially released as an album, so it's AOTY

 

:clack:

  • ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

It's been officially released as an album, so it's AOTY

 

:clack:

Whatever sure

On 8/30/2025 at 3:44 PM, Harrier said:

its amazing. but im pissed at her about that release, the self sabotage 

She appears to have her own independent label now.

From wikipeda: In 2025, she released her third album Ego Death at a Bachelorette Party under her own independent label named Post Atlantic.

 

Perhaps she would rather have a higher percentage and more control, even if she has smaller sales than her Paramore albums.

  • Author
On 8/30/2025 at 3:36 AM, troubledparadise said:

parachute SOTY

yes not her casually dropping soty :jonnycat:

 

On 8/30/2025 at 3:58 AM, Johnny Jacobs said:

Girl sit down. There's a reason why their last albums flopped. And it's coming from a longtime fan 

you mean the album which earned them multiple grammys and the album which the lead single is at 600M streams? lmao

On 8/30/2025 at 1:04 AM, Johnny Jacobs said:

It's too artsy for me. I didn't click with any song just like paramore last two albums. 

it's a very "pop" album, try Glum, Hard, Kill Me or Parachute, maybe it's more your cup of tea

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.