Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Travis Kelce collaborates with American Eagle

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, 40_L3VE said:

 

I recognize Suni and Carmelo Anthony's son. Who are the other ones? I assume they are athletes too?

Azzi Fudd is the girl with the curly hair. UConn WBB/upcoming WNBA 2026 draft pick

I wonder if Travis Kelce has great jeans down there, if you know what I mean

 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe918is4is1ka2h208ssj9

 

6 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I wonder if Travis Kelce has great jeans down there, if you know what I mean

 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe918is4is1ka2h208ssj9

 

No you're being vague

I hate how he dresses. It's like he is trying to look republican but fasionable/modern too. All the camo in 2025, no

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.