Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kamikaze

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kamikaze

  1. Why would she say this out loud? She must hate her fans.
  2. I wouldn't be surprised if Pedro's out to all these women. He doesn't seem to hide who he is. Do people want him to issue a press release?
  3. This is disgusting and disturbing. I really hope it isn't true. Have literally all of her relationships ended badly? I wonder if she's the common denominator.
  4. The lips are a bit much but at least she still looks like herself and objectively good. I just hope she doesn't go overboard with procedures as she gets older.
  5. He's literal perfection. Love the cover.
  6. This is so sad. I hope he's ok.
  7. Interesting, considering how much she shat on that performance back in the day. She also spoke so negatively about Madonna and Britney in the press after. It was painfully obvious that she was bitter about her kiss getting cut and her getting zero attention. Hopefully she's being genuine because it's hard to believe based on her past behavior.
  8. People seriously don't see Britney in him?! That's all I see
  9. Woah. She was demanding $8 million and is only getting $400k?! I wonder if her team will try to spin this as another victory.
  10. Total narcissist. She did that interview for herself, not Hayden.
  11. He's literal perfection without even trying
  12. Even just reading the first sentence is emotional for me. Her story is so tragic on so many levels. Any human being treated the way she was by the media, paparazzi, critics, fans, her family, her partners, etc would probably never recover. People who attempt to diminish the trauma she endured obviously don't know the extent of how poorly she was treated.
  13. I thought several performances were weak, not just his. I blame the writing more than the actors.
  14. They're both objectively good looking kids. I don't see model in the 2nd one but not cause he's ugly. Is there no middle ground between ugly and model? lol
  15. What really got me was how she proceeded to trash Aubrey and Danity Kane a second later. She's disgusting.
  16. Omg I love this couple! I went back and had to watch their episodes together. They have such great chemistry and him crushing on her was adorable,
  17. I love Hannah so much! I'm so sad Hacks is over.
  18. This ***** again? She needs to disappear into oblivion.
  19. Can Sydney add another lawsuit to Nicki's growing portfolio?
  20. I'm late but this song completely clicked for me in the last couple days. I didn't love it at first but can't stop listening now! I actually think it's one of her best leads.
  21. I can't think of a more impersonal place to get married. The number of guests seems crazy too. I'll believe it when I see it.
  22. I hope he countersues. She's such a loser.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.