Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Sigrid - 'Fort Knox'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 116
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • a 3:30 version has been submitted. no release date yet. 

  • NEVER TRICKED YOU NEVER CHASED YOU NEVER HACKED YOU NEVER HELD YOU NEVER CURSED YOU NEVER KNEW YOU DID I LOVE YOU? I DIDNT MEAN TO   this soty omfggggggg it's so hype

  • banger    

If they took the presave link down, the possibilities of it being the album one increases in my opinion.

siGRITS coming with more bangers :duca: give us another Burning Bridges :clap3: 

not her team messing up again :deadbanana2: this is def an EP or an album

The irony of it being called Fort Knox but it gets posted early

"Always Be Your Girl" is also quite good, imo. I'm kinda digging the new songs. Hmm.

 

Spoiler

First song from this live-stream:

 

 

 

Perched for a new album, Jellyfish is excellent I need more 

  • ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, California said:

 

 

LaToya Jackson comes out as Trans/Bi but no one notices: "Don't know if I'm  a He/She" - Base - ATRL

oh i wasn't feeling jellyfish but this insaneeeee. hyped 

that fort knox song is crazy. she needs to drop this soon so i can give this a stream.. or a few hundred streams.

 

i have no idea who michelle leonard is but after giving us starvation, when the dark dresses lightly and the blade last year, she delivers this hit 

Jellyfish is a hit! Can't wait for this as well!! :jonny5:

I'm perched but I refuse to listen to any of her performances with unreleased songs. Not after she teased Credit and Go To War for months then never released them :gaycat6:

16 hours ago, paper moon said:

I'm perched but I refuse to listen to any of her performances with unreleased songs. Not after she teased Credit and Go To War for months then never released them :gaycat6:

It's still insane to me that she performed over 10 new tracks and never released most of them… that should have been her actual debut album :shakeno:

53 minutes ago, rudddeboy said:

probably coming SOON 

 

 

studio version sounds less punchy :( still a major bop though omg 

Edited by careerfatality

9 minutes ago, careerfatality said:

studio version sounds less punchy :( still a major bop though omg 

listen twice

 

careerfatality

2 hours ago, rudddeboy said:

probably coming SOON 

 

 

there's a release date at the description. should it mean anything? 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.