Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Could Sabrina pull off "American Life"?

Featured Replies

 

  

 

602fe233f54fc8c9e8a760d573f48fc8.jpg

 

 

There are already similarities in Sabrina and Madonna's imageries for Sabrina's new era. I feel like once she is done with her feminism era, she could pull off an American Life-esque era where she drags TRUMP's presidency. 

 

Opinions?

 

oprah.gif

  • Replies 32
  • Views 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Another success from Sabrina.   

  • LovingDays
    LovingDays

    what kind of question is this What about Sabrina's music made you think that this is even something she might consider doing

  • Lagerfeld
    Lagerfeld

    Discography Main articles: Sabrina Carpenter discography and List of songs recorded by Sabrina Carpenter Eyes Wide Open (2015) Evolution (2016) Singular: Act

It could be interesting if Sabrina were to go 'alt' and counter-culture but I'm not sure she has the personality or the life experience.. yet.

Sabrina isn't 40 years into her career to even want an American Life :sabrina:

Sabrina is just about to release her 2nd album so she has 19 more years to get to this point (AL came out 20 years after Madonna's debut).

Yes, she could, but I think it would have to make sense with her artistry. She's an artist who follows a style to sell singles and albums. I don't think her manager or team would let her release an album with songs like "American Life" or "I'm so Stupid".

what kind of question is this :bibliahh:What about Sabrina's music made you think that this is even something she might consider doing

3 minutes ago, Heat Waves said:

Sabrina is just about to release her 2nd album so she has 19 more years to get to this point (AL came out 20 years after Madonna's debut).

not the erasure

  • Author
10 minutes ago, Heat Waves said:

Sabrina is just about to release her 2nd album so she has 19 more years to get to this point (AL came out 20 years after Madonna's debut).

"Does North Korea have a point? Should free speech be limited?". With this thread as a case study, I shall…

What on earth with this thread... giphy.gif

Edited by leyaris11

Madonna came out of the 90s with the commercial success and critical acclaim of ROL but the most important thing was she finally escaped the Erotica/SEX book scandal.

She didn't stop though. She knew her life had to whack George W. Bush's and ignorant GP's ass about Afghanistan war after the 9/11 (they wanted to revenge), so she went and exposed the truth about what really was American Life, "American Dreams" :-*

Ask any Britney Spears and Madonna stans on here, what were their sequences? 

They were silenced and banned on the radio. They said she was a traitor to her country. Same situation happened to Dixie Chicks when they said something like they felt embarrassed that Texans like them had a president like Bush.

Time passed and Madonna is aging every day, they used another excuse. Yk, that is she's too old to make pop music, too old to act like a girl, too old, too smart. They said she was obsessed with youthfulness.

No, I don't think Sabrina could be that revolutionary and controversial.

The great and interesting about M music is her topic discussing from love, friendship, life, politics, cultures,...etc. she's really the queen of pop for that

Edited by David_Greengrass97

No,

 

Unless she makes a song as close in quality as 

 

I think not.

 

19 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Madonna came out of the 90s with the commercial success and critical acclaim of ROL but the most important thing was she finally escaped the Erotica/SEX book scandal.

She didn't stop though. She knew her life had to whack George W. Bush's and ignorant GP's ass about Afghanistan war after the 9/11 (they wanted to revenge), so she went and exposed the truth about what really was American Life, "American Dreams" :-*

Ask any Britney Spears and Madonna stans on here, what were their sequences? 

They were silenced and banned on the radio. They said she was a traitor to her country. Same situation happened to Dixie Chicks when they said something like they felt embarrassed that Texans like them had a president like Bush.

Time passed and Madonna is aging every day, they used another excuse. Yk, that is she's too old to make pop music, too old to act like a girl, too old, too smart. They said she was obsessed with youthfulness.

No, I don't think Sabrina could be that revolutionary and controversial.

The great and interesting about M music is her topic discussing from love, friendship, life, politics, cultures,...etc. she's really the queen of pop for that

You literally wrote an essay in a response to this joke thread?

4 minutes ago, Kern said:

You literally wrote an essay in a response to this joke thread?

I have to.

:sabrina:

I can't stop talking about my interests. Gaga, Madonna, Taylor, David Bowie and Honkai Star Rail :suburban:

this Sabrina thread has been highly anticipated.  I was worried the dozen we have had already today wouldn't be sufficient. :WAP:

2 minutes ago, RoseBud said:

this Sabrina thread has been highly anticipated.  I was worried the dozen we have had already today wouldn't be sufficient. :WAP:

The MPG confirmed. Booked and busy on ATRL. :jonny5:

 

Olivia Rodrigo who? BTOGoXN.thumb.gif.322fa64aeea15f7679aa6d

13 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I have to.

:sabrina:

I can't stop talking about my interests. Gaga, Madonna, Taylor, David Bowie and Honkai Star Rail :suburban:

Honestly I could talk about Madonna for hours so I get it 

She's more likely to make a pro-Trump album

Edited by playboi

No. Sabrina will never take a risk outside of something sexual.

Yes, her take on a godly song like X-Static Process will be sang at weddings, graduations and funerals to come :jonnycat:

You know what, I think she can.

 

She already has the knack to sprinkle her albums with acoustic mid-tempos and/or ballads… I hate to say it and it might be insensitive too, but the timing these days are similar to when Madonna and The Chicks were releasing their magnum opuses.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

  • Author
1 hour ago, playboi said:

She's more likely to make a pro-Trump album

playboi

Over 20 years later and America has learned absolutely nothing. 

 

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.