Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé - "HONEY" Appreciation Thread

Featured Replies

BRING IT BACK! :deadbanana2:

I feel like the HONEY's on both Renaissance and Cowboy Carter are pretty underrated. The mashup for the Cowboy Carter Tour is so perfect, too.

 

Do we think Act III will also have a HONEY somewhere in its tracklist?

It's PURE :gayoncecat2:

it should cost billion to look like this 

 

Waiting for the rock banger "honey on fire" from act 3 

I thought this was Pure shade! But I see your point - we love her Honey songs.

  • Author
30 minutes ago, holyground13 said:

I thought this was Pure shade! But I see your point - we love her Honey songs.

Neeeever will I ever shade PURE. Even though I prefer HONEY, because it's so Prince-y funk-y.

2 hours ago, beyonceparkwood said:

Neeeever will I ever shade PURE. Even though I prefer HONEY, because it's so Prince-y funk-y.

Sometimes I forget it's kinda two tracks in one. I love that Honey is a sequel to Blow - but Pure I stan a tad more mostly because of the lyrics and drums

My favorite songs from both acts. The collapse if there's another HONEY coming to bookend the trilogy :WAP:

Edited by Spicy Pisces

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.