Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 110.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in years    Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existent  songs - Mid at best  

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album. 

Just now, CHL0RINE said:

Gonna relisten to it later to see if maybe it'll click then but idk the singles were catchy in a way that most of the album songs just aren't. I like this a lot less than I thought I would :dancehall:

I think that's because each song had a release gap between them that allowed us to have our time and process them. Like some songs like New York and Times Like These were instant for me but others like Summer Forever will take some time to fully grasp because I felt like there was a lot going on. Fame is a Gun is a perfect example: at first listen I was like "okay this is a fun song" but now I think it's one of the best :jonny2:

4 minutes ago, okgo said:

 

is this gonna be another exclusive vinyl?

 

the 750 wasn't her but yes I think :duca: expecting a 5-10k run

Just now, Club classic said:

the 750 wasn't her but yes I think :duca: expecting a 5-10k run

is it gonna be for DP or the album?

 

All these fears thrown out the window
Makes it feel like summer forever
And I truly think you're special
This love's one to remember

 

m0mi6qsr11ye1.gif


All these fears thrown out the window
Makes it feel like summer forever
And I truly think you're special
This love's one to remember

 

m0mi6qsr11ye1.gif

10 minutes ago, Venice B said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

The fact Money Is Everything alone will drop the p4k score by three points

 


 

Atrl icone discussao GIF - Encontrar em GIFER

 

 

lets hope it manages to get above 6 :dancehall:

idgaf tho the way literally ALL of it is immaculately sang/produced/curated oh Goddison I really hope each song gets its worthy visual

 

ezgif-com-resize-14.gif

 

18 minutes ago, CHL0RINE said:

Gonna relisten to it later to see if maybe it'll click then but idk the singles were catchy in a way that most of the album songs just aren't. I like this a lot less than I thought I would :dancehall:

Her goal of challenging taste buds reigning true oh Addallah

 

spacer.png

it's great. she DID the damn thing. i knew she would. this is a really special moment for me. she's reminding me to follow my own path and do my best, for me. Addison is living her truth.

21 minutes ago, okgo said:

is it gonna be for DP or the album?

 

I don't know sis, I'm just speculating. they don't post hints without drops but I'd assume it's the album

there is something really cutesy and carefree about this that I really resonate with as someone who grew up with 00s pop. she really embraced her inner instincts and it feels authentic without coming of as forced. it's such a tight collection of really pristine pop gems with infectious melodies and fantastic production.

 

this feels like a true representation of her current self which is perfect for a debut album. good for her.

1 minute ago, Neisha said:

Summer Forever and New York coming out right as I move to Manhattan feels so right

 

spacer.png

Make sure to blast New York in your new apartment so all your neighbours discover the power of GODdison

 

ezgif-com-resize-14.gif

Addison and Fancy That are my albums of the year and it's not even close. Addison did the damn thing on this record and this is one of my favourite pop debuts everspacer.png

the way I thought my vinyl was skipping after the out of control part in New York but it's in the digital version as well :suburban:

1 minute ago, Club classic said:

the way I thought my vinyl was skipping after the out of control part in New York but it's in the digital version as well :suburban:

ITLT+square.png

 

:heart:

 

Addison, Fancy That and That's Showbizz Baby being the 2025 holy trinity

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Club classic said:

the way I thought my vinyl was skipping after the out of control part in New York but it's in the digital version as well :suburban:

this is her don't tell me moment

 

:suburban:

New York & In The Rain are my favorite of the new songs after the first listen 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.