Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 110.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in years    Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existent  songs - Mid at best  

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album. 

5 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

Tate officially ended :clap3: 

...her successful show last night! and Addison will hopefully end her own show in NY tomorrow as well :clap3:

 

3Jyr9AE.jpeg

 

3 minutes ago, V$. said:

ADDISON RAE - Addison

 

ADDISON RAE - Addison

 

:gaycat4:

is it yours? :duca: does the booklet have anything different from the vinyl insert/gatefold?

 

Edited by okgo

Just now, okgo said:

is it yours? :duca: does the booklet have anything different from the vinyl insert/gatefold?

 

It's from juno.co.uk :gaycat4:

Ugh this era is the gift that keeps on giving :jonny:

 

And the fact she's not even doing much: just releasing good music, multiple singles, amazing visuals. It's not hard to do a perfect era, some girls should just take notes

For anyone that's heard the album, is there any song that sounds like a smash as much as DP does?

13 hours ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

I found myself thinking that also, if I really want to stan a singer that got started on Tik Tok. I truly don't know much about her, so I'm curious if music was always something she wanted to pursue, or if this is just an opportunity due to her fame she garnered on Tik Tok? I did some research and read about her cosmetics line but didn't see anything about her doing music on her accounts until she released her EP, but I don't know anything about her Tik Tok world. Would be weird for me to listen to someone who might just be doing it because she found the opportunity. It probably shouldn't be that way, because the music is fire at the end of the day.

does it really matter? If the music is good, who cares what their background is

2 hours ago, okgo said:

GsmfzHkXEAARQQr?format=jpg&name=large

 

is anyone going to the show tomorrow?

 

I am! They haven't announced the venue yet, though

1 hour ago, okgo said:

sounds like there'll be Australian dates

Her schedule is about to be nonstop this fall :fan:

Oh my god New York sounds so ******* gooood :WAP:

Edited by xokuba

1 hour ago, Bryan Spears said:

I am! They haven't announced the venue yet, though

So jealous:eek: have fun sis!

3 minutes ago, motomami said:

Her schedule is about to be nonstop this fall :fan:

and they announced yesterday Animal Friends was delayed to next year so she wont have to do a press tour for that either :fan:

 

we need a cute theatre tour, she could sell out in major cities

I'm so excited for this album, ohhh my. I got Headphones On on repeat since the day she released it. :clap3:

2 hours ago, V$. said:

It's from juno.co.uk :gaycat4:

Not me thinking it's yours and your review is incoming. :lmao:

oh Zane saying High Fashion is his pop song of the year?! his taste :clap3: High Fashion you will be vindicated!

 

20 hours ago, okgo said:

maybe they're just loyal (or casual) fangirls from her tiktok days :lakitu: I mean shes still a well known celeb and has millions of streams so its not like no one knows who she is

 

definitely not, no shade but no one in europe knows who she is let alone during her tiktok days :deadbanana:

Just now, ScorpiosGroove said:

definitely not, no shade but no one in europe knows who she is let alone during her tiktok days :deadbanana:

really? Id always see random european kids mag covers of her being posted online back then so I thot TikTok/she was popular too :dies:

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.