Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kali Uchis - 'Sincerely,'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 453
  • Views 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • moonllum
    moonllum

    She is a genius in curating her discography. This album reaffirms who she is as an artist, once again you see she is not here for the fame and to grab easy hits (which she could easily do), she is an

  • 3 albums between 2023-2025. Absurd complain.

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

    Why is this low key her best album, deserved BNM

Bummer that is English because she serves the hardest in Spanish but she will delivered either way 

I hope it drops in may-june.. Orquídeas had a long messy rollout but Red Moon In venus was announced two months before its release

So excited for this, I hope it comes out soon. I know it will be amazing, I love both her English and Spanish albums :duca:

Wasn't she supposed to release a French album or something? Can't wait 

 

SM > Isolation > RMIV > Orquideas 

not too ecstatic over the title but still seated for her Yours Truly/Take Care quality serve

WyVRFR6WNHLQhywc-ezgif.com-effects.thumb.gif.a9316f6aea7bc7091e452fcae6d937d4.gif

31 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Lust For Life trailer vibes! I live! 

i low key thought the samee

1 hour ago, ReneighIsHere said:

I hope it drops in may-june.. Orquídeas had a long messy rollout but Red Moon In venus was announced two months before its release

I think it will because with Orquídeas it was a single like 2 months before album announcement. Now it's straight into album announcement.

She said its in English album

 

im seated, kinda like when she does a mix of both but here we go

 

:WAP:

1 hour ago, moonllum said:

3 albums between 2023-2025. Absurd complain.

Absolutely !

 

AND, let's not forget she was pregnant during the ORQUIDEAS rollout, and did some collabs since then, so we better not be complaining about it.

 

I know she is going to serve a full body of quality work and I'm so here for that.

1 hour ago, ReneighIsHere said:

I hope it drops in may-june.. Orquídeas had a long messy rollout but Red Moon In venus was announced two months before its release

She was pregnant and that delayed or shifted all plans 

47 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

The way she keeps her foot on my neck :jonny:

The way I enjoy it :jonny:

need her to STOP announcing albums without atleast 1 single prior giving a taste of what to expect... & the long a$$ waits kill the hype terribly:rip:

Orquideas > Isolation = sin miedo > Red Moon in Venus = Por Vida

Edited by fememeist

I can't believe to this day there's still people who talks **** about Red Moon In Venus, it's an amazing album!

 

Anyway that was faster than I expected! Perched for the 60s influence she said she would do

I'm wondering why everything has been top secret so far. single when? :chick2:

  • 2 weeks later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.