Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Chase Icon - 'ICON BABY'

Featured Replies

Her last singles have not been giving. She needs to serve quality c*nty bops like Like Me and Call Your Mom again

Cannot wait for Legally Blonde to finally be on streaming thanks to this album

looking forward although she hasn't really SERVED since The Girlfriend Experience

  • 2 weeks later...

BANG 2

BUBBLEGUM

CHASE BANK

JOB APPLICATION

DETOUR

MISSED CONNECTIONS

IDGAF

SOCAL GIRL

ILLEGALLY BLONDE

MARY KATE & ASHLEY

BANDS ON ME

LIKE ME

 

I was obsessed with The GF Exp for like a year before I realized it was mostly ayesha produced. I hope this album is the same way.

 

Cover is great but there's no They Wanna and I wasn't living for job application or socal girl so well see how the album turns out 

this doesn't sound finished (like most other work tbh lol) you can't even tell what she's saying half of the time cause of her voice, the mic quality, mixing/mastering and the lyrics are horrible probably created in one session. the beats slap sometimes but they can't carry the entire song. 

Never listened to her stuff but a huge Ayesha fan for years. LOVE this - probably because it's just clearly inspired by Ayesha (yes, even when she's not producing..)

2 hours ago, AndresVanDeKamp said:

Never listened to her stuff but a huge Ayesha fan for years. LOVE this - probably because it's just clearly inspired by Ayesha (yes, even when she's not producing..)

Ayesha produced Bang 2

 

https://x.com/umru_/status/1903525603124375649

19 minutes ago, OedipusHeart said:

yes I'm aware. I'm saying even when she's not on production it's clear the vision board was "how can we make this sound like Ayesha?" which is fine, if Ayesha isn't gonna put anything out at least someone is! 

this is fantastic! the storytelling, the bars, the chronically online references :clap3:

IDGAF, Illegally Blonde, Bands on Me IMG_6480.gif

haven't been into her recent singles and I wasn't really anticipating this but it's grown on me sooooo much, one of my AOTYs

the Britney sample on Mary Kate & Ashley is genius, same with the interpolation on Bands On Me :WAP: two of my faves

Bubblegum is the only one I don't like, too repetitive and ironically too long which I didn't think I'd say about a Chase song

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.