Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Backstreet Boys - 'Millennium 2.0'

Featured Replies

Thought I might as well create the album thread.

 

New album coming out this year on July 11, 2025!

 

The tracklist is already available, it appears to be a reissue of Millennium with a couple of new songs.

 

https://open.spotify.com/prerelease/5p5CUTGA7VxrYOEA5ErMli

 

 

 

Single Hey is out:

 

Edited by Acuminatus

  • ATRL Administrator

They really just power through Nick Carter’s alleged sexual assault scandals. 
 

It’s really messed up my memories and love for this group. 
 

Happy for their fan tho. 

I like the song, I can only see it growing on me even more as I listen to it more. 

 

Ugh not a fan of announcing an album so far in advance, but hopefully we get some new bangers on it. 

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

They really just power through Nick Carter's alleged sexual assault scandals. 
 

It's really messed up my memories and love for this group. 
 

Happy for their fan tho. 

I heard he won the Lawsuit.

 

I hope they do a world tour right after Vegas 

I've seen them 2 times and i had so much fun 

I don't know how I feel about this. It's not Millenium without Max Martin. Is he involved at all?

This is almost as embarrassing as Xtina constantly telling everyone she made chaps a thing in 2002. Like sorry your best days are behind you I guess. The fact they have to attach a new song to a 25 yo album to get anyone to listen to it is tragic. I'm sure their tickets will sell… to a certain demographic. Good luck boys

  • 4 months later...

I just found out about this and they'll be releasing the version of I Want It That Way with lyrics "that makes sense"

 

Edited by OrbitNumber1

:duca:
 

I LOVE THEM! 
 

I'm seeing them in Vegas OMG HOLD ME :heart2:

On 2/15/2025 at 9:36 AM, BoDaToe said:

The fact they have to attach a new song to a 25 yo album to get anyone to listen

It's the 25th Anniversary of the album what are you talking about? You sound ridiculous. 

 

On 2/15/2025 at 9:36 AM, BoDaToe said:

it is tragic

No that's YOU! 

 

On 2/15/2025 at 9:36 AM, BoDaToe said:

I'm sure their tickets will sell

Oh it will best believe that!!! 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.