Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

How to deal with overstimulation?

Featured Replies

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Just ejaculate

I don't like masturbating

M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.ab89cdf6280a8a90f8ddbb

I usually turn to manual things when things everything feels like too much. Turn off all my devices, sometimes even the lights, and just start doing ****. I sit on the floor and write or draw, sometimes I even like to make friendship bracelets just for the sake of it. I'm planning on buying a play doh set too so I can mess with it when I feel like disconnecting

 

M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.ab89cdf6280a8a90f8ddbb

genuinely spend a day in silence, doing nothing, drink water, fast, just be idle... AFK... no phone no internet no books just plain living

Jojoba oil.

 

Seriously, you should invest in artists that speak to your spiritual side. Artists who are known for more moody and ambient soundscapes and textures (as opposed to tunes that slap).

 

Bops only speak to the hedonistic side of the human experience. You have to feed your spiritual side as well.
 

First of all, put an evening aside, switch of all devices (as someone already said) then, put a lamp on and settle in to a warm mug of cocoa with these albums (for starters):

 

 

Edited by Dante Silva

I lay down in a completely dark room with gentle instrumental music playing and I am just alone with my thoughts. It is infinitely refreshing.

LUof3FC.gif

I tend to escape into music. It's a good way to control your immediate environment and also give yourself something to fixate on. 

You can check out from reality from time to time. Delete your social media apps for a while and say f off to the world for as long as you need it. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.