Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

MARINA - "BUTTERFLY"

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

they have some excellent unreleased, no surprise :suburban:

 

Not surprised, I hope they will release them someday... their music is always high quality. I can't say the same about Marina's song 'Butterfly' 

 

  • Replies 784
  • Views 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • She keeps reheating these self-empowerment nachos and putting out completely worthless material. Why does she keep trying to act like she has ops against her when she's a flop?? Singing about people n

  • smartalek22
    smartalek22

    this is a threat

  • She needs to retire already, sorry 

Just now, HexMayhem said:

 


For those flying to New Zealand

we left already, waste of a flight! 

I love the "yeah, I'm a butterfly" hook :celestial:
but that's about it. The video looks gorgeous so maybe that will elevate the track for me. 

I don't wanna wait 16 hours to hear whatever this is :chick3:

for someone who didn't love the pitched chorus idea from the snippet...i'm kinda loving this. she has such unexpected melody choices that are clicking with me.
spacer.png
not to be that guy but this is definitely a Electra x Ancient Dreams mix  

well. it definitely sounds like the snippet, and it's definitely 4 minutes 

 

:suburban:

This is probably my least favorite lead single from her. I love the hook but Im so tired of the head voice in the verses. 

Im sure this will grow on me though.

 

I felt very triggered by hearing her say "orange"

:khalyan2:

Edited by QueenMortuana

Yeah, I just couldn't make this vpn thing to work. I'll wait for tomorrow 

Marina amiga esto es... lindo pero necesitas un A&R ma'am

17 minutes ago, Subversive said:

not to be that guy but this is definitely a Electra x Ancient Dreams mix  

agree, but much more ADIAML influence 

10 minutes ago, QueenMortuana said:

I felt very triggered by hearing her say "orange"

:khalyan2:

did it remind you of her classic ohohohorange, ohohohorange Trees?

 

J9jhP70.gif

44 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

magbay give your scraps to marina and save her career pls

 

magdalena-bay-imaginal-disk(1).thumb.gif

 

  Hide contents

they have some excellent unreleased, no surprise :suburban:

 

The things I would do to hear Imaginal Disk unreleased songs 

I didn't move when I read she releases something... after L+F I completely lost interest, when it comes to her music... that's so bad, because "The Family Jewels" is my favourite album of all time...

1 minute ago, Saint James said:

did it remind you of her classic ohohohorange, ohohohorange Trees?

 

J9jhP70.gif

Yesspacer.png

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.