Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Atrler throws a tantrum for missing his flight

Featured Replies

This is how I imagine pressed folks here sound when they post about TTPD not being in the Spotify top 100 anymore or Chappell Roan being the reason for Holocaust Harris losing or smth stupid. 

The way this video is so old and the way I knew EXACTLY what it would be when I read the title. :deadbanana4:

This is actually my message to all ATRLers: You're just jaaaaaaaaaaloouas!

 

Seriously this is one of the funniest videos of last year! 

I knew it was gonna be this video :laugh:

 

The fact that this legit sounds like it could be someone on ATRL :rip:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.