Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

also they truly look like Fifth Harmony while doing group choreos like someone said here yesterday, like there's no synchronization at all but that's for another day lol. At least Jennie did not pass out by the end so that's a win for the blonks.

I'm not gonna watch it but it's so sad that we've reached a point where this can fly. Is it even k-pop by that point? Serious question. 

Edited by IamCY

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

 

seriously cannot wait to hear the full studio version of this song :jonny5: been listening to the live version almost daily ever since she performed it

I was watching Squid Game 3 yesterday and now i'm paused in HER episode.....she's done so well so far acting-wise and I'm scared for her character :dancehall3:

 

We used to have it so good. The sound, the MV aesthetics, everything >>> 

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

Like seriously he needs to keep this up, he would have been on Mingyu's level of popularity if he wasn't so introverted outside of SVT :gaycat2:

What is even the popularity ranking in SVT?

 

if I had to guess: 

 

  1. Mingyu
  2. Wonwoo
  3. ? 

Irene needs to post that backstage picture with Jennie I'm so serious

1 minute ago, Pluto6 said:

What is even the popularity ranking in SVT?

 

if I had to guess: 

 

  1. Mingyu
  2. Wonwoo
  3. ? 

Wonwoo is popular? 

1 minute ago, IamCY said:

I'm not gonna watch it but it's so sad that we've reached a point where this can fly. Is it even k-pop by that point? Seriously question. 

They haven't been "kpop" since 2018 imo, and they've always been marketed as a western-friendly group with a western-friendly sound. So there's that. And they had more energy doing the solo stages as expected. They still did what needed to be done for this tour and the first day though, hope they can at least keep this up for the other dates.

6 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I was watching Squid Game 3 yesterday and now i'm paused in HER episode.....she's done so well so far acting-wise and I'm scared for her character :dancehall3:

I still have to watch, but i'm so excited to see her in the show again :jonnycat: her acting has been AMAZING in the show :jonny2: been hearing so much about her this season.

 

I just know she's gonna be booked and busy with acting gigs now too, but she better not forget she's a singer first :chick3:

Edited by youresotoxic

JHope and his labelmates attending BP's concert is a big jump(scare) scene

please un-attend :mazen:

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

This is the only thing I know about this song

 

 

7 minutes ago, Ryan said:

This is the only thing I know about this song

 

 

oh wow

 

7444879acaa33821c8df0bd7ea17f1b2.gif

6 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

What is even the popularity ranking in SVT?

 

if I had to guess: 

 

  1. Mingyu
  2. Wonwoo
  3. ? 

When you look at it from a surface-level, it's honestly

1. Mingyu

2. everyone else 

 

but if we become a bit more objective/technical and look at their followings, brand deals etc, then i would say:

1. Mingyu

2. Wonwoo/Joshua/Scoups/Vernon

3. Jun/The8/DK/Hoshi/Jeonghan/Seungkwan

4. Woozi/Dino

 

but then again, you couold argue that everyone except mingyu are more or less similarly popular. Woozi might not have as much numbers-wise but he's still well known as THE producer and brain of the group's music, Dino might not get much attention as much as others but he's still the one shining the most in performances and garnering praise along with Hoshi, DK and Seungkwan might not be up there but they're still THE outstanding vocal duo and it's hard to ignore them vocally, SCOUPS automatically being recognized and respected as a leader, Jun and The8 being more popular in China etc. Bottomline: it's hard to have a concrete "ranking".

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

When you look at it from a surface-level, it's honestly

1. Mingyu

2. everyone else 

 

but if we become a bit more objective/technical and look at their followings, brand deals etc, then i would say:

1. Mingyu

2. Wonwoo/Joshua/Scoups/Vernon

3. Jun/The8/DK/Hoshi/Jeonghan/Seungkwan

4. Woozi/Dino

 

but then again, you couold argue that everyone except mingyu are more or less similarly popular. Woozi might not have as much numbers-wise but he's still well known as THE producer and brain of the group's music, Dino might not get much attention as much as others but he's still the one shining the most in performances and garnering praise along with Hoshi, DK and Seungkwan might not be up there but they're still THE outstanding vocal duo and it's hard to ignore them vocally, SCOUPS automatically being recognized and respected as a leader, Jun and The8 being more popular in China etc. Bottomline: it's hard to have a concrete "ranking".

Dino deserves better

 

jkluv-roblox.gif

It's such a miracle nobody left from the SVT

 

it's always the groups you give the least fucks about

16 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

I still have to watch, but i'm so excited to see her in the show again :jonnycat: her acting has been AMAZING in the show :jonny2: been hearing so much about her this season.

 

I just know she's gonna be booked and busy with acting gigs now too, but she better not forget she's a singer first :chick3:

Her acting in ep 3 is so emotional :gaycat7: and I haven't watched ep 4 so far but looks like it's gonna be mostly focused on her character, i dont want any spoilers but looks like it's gonna wreck me :chick3:

1 minute ago, hétérosexuelle said:

It's such a miracle nobody left from the SVT

 

it's always the groups you give the least fucks about

They're one of the most profitable groups ever with massive album sales and touring gross, i think a lot of people give enough fvcks :coffee2:

6 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

When you look at it from a surface-level, it's honestly

1. Mingyu

2. everyone else 

 

but if we become a bit more objective/technical and look at their followings, brand deals etc, then i would say:

1. Mingyu

2. Wonwoo/Joshua/Scoups/Vernon

3. Jun/The8/DK/Hoshi/Jeonghan/Seungkwan

4. Woozi/Dino

 

but then again, you couold argue that everyone except mingyu are more or less similarly popular. Woozi might not have as much numbers-wise but he's still well known as THE producer and brain of the group's music, Dino might not get much attention as much as others but he's still the one shining the most in performances and garnering praise along with Hoshi, DK and Seungkwan might not be up there but they're still THE outstanding vocal duo and it's hard to ignore them vocally, SCOUPS automatically being recognized and respected as a leader, Jun and The8 being more popular in China etc. Bottomline: it's hard to have a concrete "ranking".

at least half of them are so attractive to me. I'm just a ho*e sirs

 

:clack:

1 minute ago, Rino said:

at least half of them are so attractive to me. I'm just a ho*e sirs

 

:clack:

no its trew its trew

Some of them are just so gorgeous, it's a crime to be that beautiful AND talented

:clack:

2 hours ago, Xalric said:

I will say something controversial yet true

JUMP sounds like a Lee Jung Hyun song.

Fixed that for you

 

1 minute ago, Bewitched said:

 

 

 

Daddy DK era upon us. ikdr!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.