Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

57 minutes ago, newaespa said:

it have like 5MIL playlisting, SM do not want them to smash i fear :gaycat2:

It's insane because Katseye got 120M playlisting and they're selling 20k albums. Like SM doesn't care about Spotify at all :lmao: 

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

gosh he is so good

 

please support this rookie

 

 

 

Edited by supertiffany

2 hours ago, ItsJustMe. said:

oh wow I thought they were flopping in korea

this is amazing :WAP:

Coming for PAK in Korea

Global Spotify top 5

US Spotify top 3

Billboard charting

Tiktok viral

 

Even Blackpink should be scared :sabrina:

53 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Honestly I only like "I like it", dream albums are very weak lately.

this one sounds okay-ish, but not as good as DREAMSCAPE. now THAT was an amazing album :jonnycat: every bside was so good

17 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

This level of chaos is unheard of in Kpop :deadbanana2:

 

Never beating the fifth harmony allegations :dies:

58 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:

 

 

Oh Talentseye :clap3: 

 

I've said it a million times but Lara is one of the best idols to ever do it.

24 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

This level of chaos is unheard of in Kpop :deadbanana2:

 

Must be the 5H stan in me but this was good considering they haven't set foot in the practice room for months



 

IMG_9515.gif?ex=686b99c6&is=686a4846&hm=


 

 

1 hour ago, The Prophecy said:

 

 

Oh Talentseye :clap3: 

 

This group is so perfect. HYBE got really lucky with these girls. This is what a true GLOBAL girlgroup lineup should be. Too bad the music still isn't on their level of skills and charisma. 

twice is really reaching new global peaks with a sleeper hit but I heard they were over :kitty:

30 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

This level of chaos is unheard of in Kpop :deadbanana2:

 

Okay, just here to clarify I wasn't defending THAT when I said synchronization wasn't mandatory :rip:

are illit ever going to get another magnetic? or everything will be downhill from here?

36 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

This level of chaos is unheard of in Kpop :deadbanana2:

 

The way it's always Forever Young kicking their asses :rip:

 

heBIBew.gif

12 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:

 

 

 

The melons wtf

 

spacer.png

I need a Red Velvet comeback like yesterday.. SM do something :katie:

(also wish they'd have a Japan comeback, it's been years but a regular comeback is like a blessing at this point) 

 

26 minutes ago, oceans said:

are illit ever going to get another magnetic? or everything will be downhill from here?

they ran out of NJZ stuff to plagiarize so all downhill  :oh:

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

their definition of "kpop": 9 girls synchronized dancing BUT cant sing, no star power, stage presence or charisma. maybe they're right :heart:

don't end Kep1er like that omg :skull:

1 hour ago, OrgVisual said:

This level of chaos is unheard of in Kpop :deadbanana2:

 

the sound engineer taking the music feed going into Jennie's earpiece and slowing it down by 10%:

 

feature-bang-si-hyuk-billboard-2023-bb5-jessica-chou-4-1548.jpg

 

 

 

her big giant crotch cover shorts thing looks like a full adult diaper, I'm sorry

 

spacer.png

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.