Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

52 minutes ago, IamCY said:

 

We used to have it so good. The sound, the MV aesthetics, everything >>>>>& 

I'm missing them so much. Red Velvet always had the most interesting concepts. You could never guess their next move. 
Still cackling at the Red Flavor video tho. They had 5 Won and a dream 

 

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

51 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

What is even the popularity ranking in SVT?

 

if I had to guess: 

 

  1. Mingyu
  2. Wonwoo
  3. ? 

 

Internationally, but in South Korea Jeonghan and Hoshi tend to rank above him. Wonwoo too.

17 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

The actual 5th gen leaders are here :sabrina:

 

oh wow I thought they were flopping in korea

this is amazing :WAP:

45 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Wonwoo is popular? 

Yeah, he might no be as popular as Mingyu, but I think he's the 2nd most popular member.

 

28 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

When you look at it from a surface-level, it's honestly

1. Mingyu

2. everyone else 

 

but if we become a bit more objective/technical and look at their followings, brand deals etc, then i would say:

1. Mingyu

2. Wonwoo/Joshua/Scoups/Vernon

3. Jun/The8/DK/Hoshi/Jeonghan/Seungkwan

4. Woozi/Dino

 

but then again, you couold argue that everyone except mingyu are more or less similarly popular. Woozi might not have as much numbers-wise but he's still well known as THE producer and brain of the group's music, Dino might not get much attention as much as others but he's still the one shining the most in performances and garnering praise along with Hoshi, DK and Seungkwan might not be up there but they're still THE outstanding vocal duo and it's hard to ignore them vocally, SCOUPS automatically being recognized and respected as a leader, Jun and The8 being more popular in China etc. Bottomline: it's hard to have a concrete "ranking".

Isn't Hoshi also among the top 3 most popular members? 

 

26 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

Dino deserves better

 

jkluv-roblox.gif

Someone had to be the least popular member I fear

jkluv-roblox.gif

I would not have guessed this was Taemin if this wasn't his X account

 

 

shocked-surprised.gif

 

17 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

 

Omg what the **** is going awn why are these usually conservative-dressed members suddenly being bold like this 

spacer.png

 

5 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Yeah, he might no be as popular as Mingyu, but I think he's the 2nd most popular member.

 

Isn't Hoshi also among the top 3 most popular members? 

 

Someone had to be the least popular member I fear

jkluv-roblox.gif

as I said, it's hard to correctly "rank" their popularity, but this is based on a more global scale. Domestically it might change. 

Edited by Witnessed ET

17 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

 

To this day, I don't think any girl group released a worse song than this.

As an IVE fan, I'm fuming so hard. Is this how Taylor felt about deja vu? The fact that Golden js about to go #1 on Spotify global. Oh starshit you won't see heaven!

 

IVE needs to go back to dropping classics not quick little hits

kinda wished JYP would've attached ITZY to kpop demon hunters

they could've used the boost :'( 

14 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

 

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

This was such a SERVE from every angle damn :WAP:

 

i wonder if the comeback title will live up to this banger 

 

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

1 hour ago, rapperjennie said:

Wonwoo is popular? 

With that face card, of course 

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, IamCY said:

I'm not gonna watch it but it's so sad that we've reached a point where this can fly. Is it even k-pop by that point? Serious question. 

You guys insistence on fitting k-pop into one specific thing is so silly :priceless:

I still remember when Sulli was criticized for being "lazy" on stage, so we didn't reach a point "where this can fly" now. And since when is synchronized dance mandatory to be considered k-pop? So BigBang wasn't k-pop? 2NE1 wasn't k-pop? Crayon Pop wasn't k-pop?

13 minutes ago, EndofASadMovie said:

As an IVE fan, I'm fuming so hard. Is this how Taylor felt about deja vu? The fact that Golden js about to go #1 on Spotify global. Oh starshit you won't see heaven!

 

IVE needs to go back to dropping classics not quick little hits

Rebel Heart was an I Am rewrite itself, what else they supposed to do? It's not like any song of theirs would be a global #1 without a Netflix movie to promote it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.