Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Do you like airports?

Featured Replies

I hate all airports apart from the cute regional ones but I have a special level of hatred for Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Yes it's a strange yet oddly peaceful feeling seeing so many strangers on the move, people you may or not see again. And I usually don't like crowds or public transport. It's also where you'll see a l

  • Virgos Groove
    Virgos Groove

    Yes, they have such a cosmopolitan and futuristic vibe. It's like walking in a Moby song.

  • Love. My favorite was Berlin Tegel (RIP).

9 minutes ago, uusagii said:

Do people actually cruise at airports? :skull: Getting all sweaty with **** on my dick before a flight sounds like an awful time

Not necessarily cruise but I use grindr yeah. I always buy a bottle of water to have just in case, but mostly it's been smooth sailing. 

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

I hate them

Everything is too chaotic, unconformable, busy, expensive. A short 2 hour flight becomes a 4-5 hour trip when you factor the time you have to spend there. 

I hate them.

This.

Only exception is when it's a smaller/less busy airport and/or it's like the last flight of the day so it's almost empty so in that case it is enjoyable bc I can just take my time and look at the building and stuff

Love airports, the excitement of going on holiday is my favourite feeling. The only part that stresses me out is bag drop, but once that's done and you're through security, the walk through duty free is just next level. I sometimes book a lounge too which is nice and relaxing before a flight. 50 days until my next holiday! :katie2:

I don't mind them but if the layover is longer than 3 hours what are we even doing? :jonny2:

4 hours ago, Mitsouko said:

Love. My favorite was Berlin Tegel (RIP).

Drag Ijbol airport

—

 

Airports are exciting for me!  The idea of travelling is the most euphoric feeling ngl, my fave airport probably  the one in Frankfurt.

Edited by Alongoria13

There's something about airports that bring out the worst in people. 
 

 

I love airports and flying.

I used to work across the street from an airport, and I would take my laptop and go to a lobby for arrivals and work there.

I like them.  I'm an anxious person but for some reason airports dont make me anxious at all.  I just put my AirPods in and keep to myself.  

Edited by James_Joint

no, they're too busy and there's lot of unnecessary and boring waiting around. it's more bearable when you're travelling with someone

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.