Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Britney Jean vs 143

Britney Jean vs 143 83 members have voted

  1. 1. Which album is superior?

    • Britney Jean by Britney Spears
      63%
    • 143 by Katy Perry
      36%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • At least Katy is singing on 143

  • 143, Britney didn't even make an effort to sing on her own album.  

  • 143 had a vision. The problem is that it was an AI vision, but it had a vision. That alone makes it win, Britney Jean is just terrible and Britney wasn't even involved. 

143 sounds like a cheaper AI version of Prism, but if it did numbers people would like it.

 

Similarly to Gaga's recent song, the hate train and people claiming is bad came only after the numbers were revealed.

 

Either way, I am into Lana's music so by that you already know where I stand on both those album.

Edited by Aethereal

I don't even like Katy's highest rated albums so, BJ easily and that's because Don't cry, perfume, passenger, alien are very usable. Idc if Myah sings some. 

Seeing lots of love for 'Passenger' made me revisit... and I am seeing the light. :DWAS:

I didn't realize Work ***** had such a hold on some people. Who knew a song with just a driving beat and some voice over talking could do that?

 

143 for me. Although I wouldn't say it's a 'good album', it's great to throw on and listen to at the gym. I listen to it more than I'd like to admit.

 

 

Edited by Gladiator

Work Bxtch eclipses 143 entirely and BJ itself tbh so I'll go with that 

Both are awful flops, but I guess 143 wins by default because at least Katy was singing 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.