Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Your favorite perfumes/ colognes?

Featured Replies

What are your favorite perfumes / colognes at daytime and nighttime? 
 

I've always used Armani but now I would like to try new ones… 

Male perfume: Moschino boy toy

Female Perfume: 212 vip rosé

 

:bird:

I really like the old school classics - scents like Chanel N°5. I like to collect vintages too :heart:

  • Author
9 hours ago, Pendulum said:

Very basic, I know, but this is ICONIC

 

9350177896_MUL_main?$b2c_uplp_listing_25

Not at all! I worked at CK and would always buy it! 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.