Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Has Nicki Minaj been cloned?

Featured Replies

 

I was watching this video and I was shocked at how much evidence there is! It would explain her weird behaviour in recent years for sure!

45 minutes ago, glitch said:

 

I was watching this video and I was shocked at how much evidence there is! It would explain her weird behaviour in recent years for sure!

if you watched it and thought it's COMPELLING EVIDENCE, then you should be banned from having WiFi 4 LIFE. 

This reminds me of the Britney clone conspiracy theories :rip: People that believe this stuff in 2024 need to go outside and touch some grass

I know there's some barbz out there that genuinely believe this 

Her attitude towards life/career has changed lol, regardless if it's for better or worse. Take off your tinfoil hats. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.