Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kamala condemns DC Netanyahu protests

Featured Replies

38 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Do you think we're 5 year olds? :toofunny3:

 

Well…

Edited by Redstreak

  • Replies 90
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 50thStateofMind
    50thStateofMind

    people REALLY need to understand that multiple (seemingly contradicting) things can be true at once. I swear people lack dialectical thinking skills this days.    

  • Good, every person with a brain should condemn the violent antisemitic pro Hamas protests taking place in the USA. But I guess pro Palestinians would rather hurt their own cause by associating

  • SeeingStars1515
    SeeingStars1515

    Shes not condemning Netanyahu protestors - she absolutely disagrees with Bibi and her not attending his dumb speech was a symbolic sign of protest. It was about people spray-painting things like Hamas

2 minutes ago, IBelonginYourArms said:

Well, Kamala's honeymoon is over!

Not at all. But the same few on this thread and Twitter can try to make that so all they want 
Kamala Harris Dancing GIF by Joe Biden

14 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

She supports peaceful protester

Flag burning is by definition one of the core legal tenets to peaceful protest as a form of free speech. 

Just now, Communion said:

Flag burning is by definition one of the core legal tenets to peaceful protest as a form of free speech. 

And it's hers to condemn such 🤷 

 

13 minutes ago, SeeingStars1515 said:

I am very left politically

Aren't you literally a Zionist? lol

Just now, GhostBox said:

And it's hers to condemn such 🤷 

 

Arguing as a lawmaker that something should not be allowed is not an opinion. It's a policy promise. 

 

Why should young progressive voters fear Projecr 2025 if then they get the impression Kamala would want to ban forms of peaceful protest she deems un-American?

1 minute ago, Communion said:

Arguing as a lawmaker that something should not be allowed is not an opinion. It's a policy promise. 

 

Why should young progressive voters fear Projecr 2025 if then they get the impression Kamala would want to ban forms of peaceful protest she deems un-American?

Oh, I must have missed the part where she says she wants to create a law banning the act. All I see is her condemning the act. Please post her statement saying she wants to ban it please . I'll wait 

Be Quiet Election 2020 GIF by Joe Biden
 

41 minutes ago, JO1s said:

Y'all are starting to sound like single issue voters…

I don't judge anyone who ends up voting for Kamala since Project 2025 coming to fruition would be a disaster, but trying to diminish people who refuse to take part in this election as "single issue voters" is ridiculous. We're not debating a corn tax or whether the top tax rate should 91 or 92 percent. The single issue in question is a genocide. One that has, since October of last year, killed almost 40k people.

 

Telling people, many of whom are Palestinian or Arab themselves, that they need to suck it up and forget that the Democratic party is complicit in Israel's war crimes is... extremely tone deaf.

  • Author
17 minutes ago, jadeabove said:

The thing is; if it's causing that much frustration in the messaging, it means that the messages was not properly conveyed. The communication itself should have put an emphasis on recognizing the harm caused by Netanyahu's visit, as well as the dire situation in Gaza as a result. Then, perhaps mentioning the violence and the sentiment of antisemitism echoed by a minority of protesters would have been better.

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3: 

 

The fact that sane takes like this are seen as controversial on this site now :toofunny3:

3 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Oh, I must have missed

It seems you did. She says it right here: "it should never be desecrated in that way".

 

You can't be hard of sight and have bad politics, sis. That's one too many struggles jfjdjf :(

  • Author
8 minutes ago, Communion said:

Aren't you literally a Zionist? lol

They are the user who tried to lecture us on "Leftist Zionism" :deadbanana2:

Edited by State of Grace.

8 minutes ago, Communion said:

Aren't you literally a Zionist? lol

I have self described myself as a left leaning Zionist, yes. I have stated multiple times that I disagree 100% with Netanyahu admin and there disproportionate response to Palestine and the annexing of any additional territory in the West Bank. I am a Zionist insomuch that I am an American. I didnt ask to be born in a country with a genocidal history .

Please retitle the thread "I'm a far-leftist who can't read" .... :skull:

23 minutes ago, IBelonginYourArms said:

Well, Kamala's honeymoon is over!

Democrats... their own worst enemies! :ace:

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

They are the user who tried to lecture us on "Leftist Zionism" :deadbanana2:

if you refuse to see the fact that there are shades to beliefs that are different than yours but can also be allies for the same goal, you will never see whatever your policy perspectives become reality.

4 minutes ago, SeeingStars1515 said:

I have self described myself as a left leaning Zionist, yes. I have stated multiple times that I disagree 100% with Netanyahu admin and there disproportionate response to Palestine and the annexing of any additional territory in the West Bank. I am a Zionist insomuch that I am an American. I didnt ask to be born in a country with a genocidal history .

 

1 minute ago, Miracle Whip said:

 

"We should have a strong social state, but only in the Jewish part of the country!!!"

 

:clack:

Why is no one keeping tabs on Trump and Israel?

 

Why is Kamala being singled?

 

The entire political spectrum in power is pro-Israel, I don't understand the constant push to prove she's pro-Israel


Like we already know, but giving her the negative spotlight will only help trump more

its always the same zionists downvoting my posts whenever i speak on palestine. the same usual suspects 

 

You should be embarrassed. 

All US politicians are war criminals and genocide supporters, why do people think this one will be any different?

A balanced & nuanced statement. Very presidential of her :clap3: 

I'm going to choose to trust her judgment in navigating this. She's clearly not a Zionist but has to balance the scales in her campaign.:marshmallow:

No amount of hot takes by contrarian far left auteurs matches with the political and judicial experience and expertise she has.

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, SeeingStars1515 said:

You need to demonstrate to voters that you can also call out anti-American sentiments vis-a-vis antisemitic messaging and yes, flag, burning.

At one point, calling for the abolition of slavery was "anti-American". In truth, criticizing the state is the most American thing imaginable. We are a country founded on violent revolution.

The gays for Hamas in here have the same energy as the poors for Trump.

 

Neither would pour water on you if you were doused in flames. But you bend over backwards supporting them for some reason.

 

Kamala supports a ceasefire. Trump called for Iran to be "wiped off the Earth" today.

 

If the choice isn't clear for you it must be brainrot.

 

the brain dead people here defending her :ahh: if trump released this statement the comments would be entirely different 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.