Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lil Wayne raps Not Like Us while performing Drake collab

Featured Replies

I saw, he still has drake as his avi on instagram lmao.

 

But i guess wayne is making a mockery out of it since he held his ovo chain up.

I read an article where he said everyone (Drake including) snubbed him at the all white party with the exception of GloRilla. She was the only person to approach him/talk to him at Rubins party.


If this performance was post video drop, I say he's probably mocking.
 

I don't get the vibe that anyone genuinely likes Drake lol. He's just powerful

Edited by needs

2 hours ago, Gossip_Boy said:

I read an article where he said everyone (Drake including) snubbed him at the all white party with the exception of GloRilla. She was the only person to approach him/talk to him at Rubins party.


If this performance was post video drop, I say he's probably mocking.
 

Wayne got snubbed? That's crazy. This just shows you that people are really groupies. Only love you when you're on top.

2 hours ago, Gossip_Boy said:

I read an article where he said everyone (Drake including) snubbed him at the all white party with the exception of GloRilla. She was the only person to approach him/talk to him at Rubins party.


If this performance was post video drop, I say he's probably mocking.
 

 

28 minutes ago, TiaTamera said:

Wayne got snubbed? That's crazy. This just shows you that people are really groupies. Only love you when you're on top.

https://www.xxlmag.com/lil-wayne-glorilla-michael-rubin-all-white-party/ 

Does anyone at Young Money (aka Wayne, Nicki, and Drake) like each other?

 

I feel like there's always some animosity, especially the last few years 

On 7/14/2024 at 3:36 PM, Devin said:

not tunechi switchin up on his brother? 

 

spacer.png

You mean the one that bleeped his girl when he was in jail.

 

Maybe Wayne still in his feelings...

Everybody and they mama whacking drake who's next Shawn Mendes? Taylor Swift? perhaps Ed Sheeran

Didn't Drake bang Lil Wayne's girl? 

 

Lil Wayne better get his lick back

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.